The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KeyToSuccess
Even if someone's over 20 and using a 18-20 card?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You've got no facial hair mate you'll be fine
Original post by Kenan and Kel
You've got no facial hair mate you'll be fine

I am 20 ffs

Is this revenge for my previous shots

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4942

So what fam?

Posted from TSR Mobile
**** me, this thread is dire.

If you have a spare hour, this is well worth a watch:

Original post by Manchester United

Are you disagreeing that I am sexy?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are you disagreeing that I am sexy?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I couldn't give a toss mate.

I'm sexy and that's all that matters.
I couldn't give a toss mate.

I'm sexy and that's all that matters.

xoxo
Haven't been on here for about a week. Assumed it'd just be the same depressing crap on here (which I'd only contribute too anyway).

Saw some weird posts about me being 'redundant' then a post saying LP had deleted loads of stuff.. haha whatever the hell any of that means?

Got beef lads? @Kenan @RK

Nothing I could say about the state of Thursday that hasn't been said before. I'm migrating into the fitness forum. That's where it's at.
Original post by hayles101
Haven't been on here for about a week. Assumed it'd just be the same depressing crap on here (which I'd only contribute too anyway).

Saw some weird posts about me being 'redundant' then a post saying LP had deleted loads of stuff.. haha whatever the hell any of that means?

Nothing I could say about the state of Thursday that hasn't been said before. I'm migrating into the fitness forum. That's where it's at.

Hi friend :smile:

Nice to see you back blondie, you need to bring order to your thread. Everybody keeps raving about some new girl, I'm not sure you should allow it.

If you're depressed about United you can always laugh at Liverpool if you like...
Srs question, who would you rather win the League Cup final out of Liverpool or City?
Dem brownie points
Inter director Bedy Moratti accidentally let slip “Jose Mourinho is happy, he’s going to Manchester United.”
Video proof of her saying it: http://www.calciomercato.com/news/bedy-moratti-mourinho-va-allo-united-523070
Original post by Mo De Lemone
Inter director Bedy Moratti accidentally let slip “Jose Mourinho is happy, he’s going to Manchester United.”
Video proof of her saying it: http://www.calciomercato.com/news/bedy-moratti-mourinho-va-allo-united-523070

She might have said it as a joke maybe?

But tbh it confirms what most people expect. Its like the worst kept secret in football atm. If he is confirmed to be our manager come summer, then I hope he's analysing our games and our squad so he could come in and get early transfers in and ship out the players who aren't good enough to play for us.

Posted from TSR Mobile
LVG also knew he was coming....if you watch his last 5-6 post match conferences he wasn't concerned at all about being sacked (because i'm pretty sure the club have told him at the end of the season he can go and that Mourinho will come :biggrin:).

The chosen one is here :tongue:

Original post by hayles101

There's a new girl on the block.

Sorry Hayles. Its not that deep. :wink:
Original post by Lúcio
Hi friend :smile:

Nice to see you back blondie, you need to bring order to your thread. Everybody keeps raving about some new girl, I'm not sure you should allow it.

If you're depressed about United you can always laugh at Liverpool if you like...
Srs question, who would you rather win the League Cup final out of Liverpool or City?

Original post by Rk2k14
There's a new girl on the block.

Sorry Hayles. Its not that deep. :wink:

flirting game strong
Original post by difeo
flirting game strong

She 10yrs too old for you?
Original post by Rk2k14
She 10yrs too old for you?

yep

Never thought RVN would have made it to Oxford but watched this few weeks back, a good hour watch. Loved his early jabs towards Keown!
Original post by trapking
LVG also knew he was coming....if you watch his last 5-6 post match conferences he wasn't concerned at all about being sacked (because i'm pretty sure the club have told him at the end of the season he can go and that Mourinho will come :biggrin:).

The chosen one is here :tongue:

What happened to your strong stance on No Mourinho and that he will destroy the club?

Funny what a few weeks can do.

Latest