The Student Room Group

Cats or Dogs?

Scroll to see replies

I love both but I would have to say cats. I have had both cats and dogs in my life and both have been affectionate and loyal. One of my cats chose me. He was the next door neighbour's cat and he always came into our house and it became so frequent that my mum started buying cat food for whenever he would visit and when my neighbour moved, he told us just to keep him as he spent more time in our house and he seemed happier with us. We had a Yorkie who was nasty to him a lot so I'm surprised he came to our house at all! Many other people moved in and out of the house next door throughout the years and he never once strayed or even bothered with anyone else. He stayed with us until he died 2 years ago and then I lost my dog pretty much exactly a year after him :frown: I've got 4 cats at the moment and tbh, they are my life. They give me so much love, affection and fun. People who say cats aren't affectionate are missing out. Sometimes their signs of affection aren't really that obvious but if you've grown up with cats then you know what to look for but all of mine are openly affectionate and clingy, more like dogs than typical cats on that front lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 21
Cats of course
Dogs all the way for me:u:
Cats because I kinda wanna dress up me mates sister as a cat and have her going around on all fours and miawing :sexface:
Dogs all the way.

Cats are a bit lazy and won't guard the owner. However, dogs require more attention and exercise such as daily walk.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
I don't remember whether i voted here but it has to be cats for me
Original post by TeeEm

Cats cats cats.
Original post by TeeEm

Lel you voted simply with a pic of a kitty.
Reply 29
Original post by Ethereal World
Lel you voted simply with a pic of a kitty.

I lied I did not remember ...
I just wanted to bump the thread ...
WP_20150328_008.jpg
Dogs all the way. This is mine, I miss him loads (uni).

Also, I'm really allergic to cats.
Original post by TeeEm
I lied I did not remember ...
I just wanted to bump the thread ...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Original post by Vintexrintex
After seeing Ethereal posting an image of her cat I thought of bringing up this question.

I love dogs, they are the most loyal ,and loving creatures in the world.
They will love you back and care for you.
Cats care only about themselves and they don't love you back.
Plus you can't hug cats , with their annoying claws.
Dogs on the other hand you can hug...

Those are the reasons why I am keeping a dog as a pet, but what you said about hugged cats is not really correct. There are really people who can hug a cat so lovingly, even if with claws.
Why do we need to choose? Why make life so hard? Life is already hard enough without this :bawling:
Original post by TeeEm

After looking on your avatar, I am sure you meant a black cat... didn't you?
Reply 35
Original post by Kallisto
After looking on your avatar, I am sure you meant a black cat... didn't you?

I prefer pure blacks!!
Dogs. We have 9 :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TeeEm
I prefer pure blacks!!

Yeah, that is very obviously. And in a way, they are looking majestic with their shiny black fur.
Reply 38
Original post by Kallisto
Yeah, that is very obviously. And in a way, they are looking majestic with their shiny black fur.

little panthers!
Original post by TeeEm
little panthers!

You put it in a nutshell. By the way is that your own cat in the avatar?

Quick Reply

Latest