The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

a mixture i guess, but mostly a good boy.

bad boys just look overdone to me, good boys look so sweet n juicy

Original post by sleepysnooze
I don't think that's too true - you get grey areas too herea "good boy" is somebody who never takes risks. he's shy. he's modest and reserved. he doesn't like to drink alcohol or take drugs. he does what his mother tells him to. he's probably a christian. he's chivalrous. if he ever has a girlfriend, he's whipped. he tries too hard in school.a "bad boy" is somebody, alternatively, who takes risks. he's out there and in your face. he's not scared to tell you what he thinks. he likes to have fun. he doesn't treat girls like they're special snowflakes. he was a hard child to raise and got grounded/detention a lot. he prefers one night stands over having a girlfriend.so a bad boy isnt necessarily a "bad" person. it's just a mode of behaviour.

good boy does not automatically equate to a pussy.
considering this list then: a good boy who isn't shy. and isn't a try hard, and isn't scared to tell me what he thinks.
(edited 8 years ago)
[QUOTE=sleepysnooze;62861519]shouldn't it be the other way around for guys? I've never got laid by being a good boy

Have you ever been laid?
Original post by alkaline.
a mixture i guess, but mostly a good boy.

bad boys just look overdone to me, good boys look so sweet n juicy

good boy does not automatically equate to a pussy.
considering this list then: a good boy who isn't shy. and isn't a try hard, and isn't scared to tell me what he thinks.

...so what about him is "good"? bad boys can be nice - the thing which distinguishes them from good boys is that they don't care about what people think, so they won't try so hard to be nice, while a good boy will
Original post by Indieboohoo1
Have you ever been laid?

oh sorry I wasn't being very clear - yeah I have (not a heroic number of times, but a good number for a guy like me) - the trigger to me getting laid was quitting the nice boy act and being almost a dick but not quite :lol: a "funny nice dick". girls always say not to do it but it's what I've found has worked the best so whatever
Original post by queen-bee
Bad boys with a heart and personality of gold and naughty as ****

Thats how a friend of mine once described me. She said I was a good guy with a bad guy attitude.

I was quite chuffed actually
...so what about him is "good"? bad boys can be nice - the thing which distinguishes them from good boys is that they don't care about what people think, so they won't try so hard to be nice, while a good boy will
err alot of the things listed by you m8
modest, doesn't drink or take drugs, listens to his mom, "probably a christian" aka believes in god, chivalrous etc these are things I personally like

whereas a bad boy, as were listed; in my face? got grounded/detention alot, prefers one night stands over having a girlfriend. doesn't mean he's a bad person I just don't find these qualities attractive.
err alot of the things listed by you m8
modest, doesn't drink or take drugs, listens to his mom, "probably a christian" aka believes in god, chivalrous etc these are things I personally like

whereas a bad boy, as were listed; in my face? got grounded/detention alot, prefers one night stands over having a girlfriend. doesn't mean he's a bad person I just don't find these qualities attractive.

fair enough - you might just be a "good girl" as well which would make sense because we seek our matches
(edited 8 years ago)
fair enough - you my just be a "good girl" as well which would make sense because we seek our matches

you're right, personality-wise I expect someone like myself but I also think I'd want a guy more responsible, dominant and stable than myself
I WASN'T READY for the images *sweats* :angelblush:
Um, nice boys. Bad boys are too much.
you're right, personality-wise I expect someone like myself but I also think I'd want a guy more responsible, dominant and stable than myself

Why's that? What if the guy wants someone more responsible etc than him?

Do you think you deserve someone like that?
i lyk dis, a lot

Spoiler

Original post by fire_and_ice
i lyk dis, a lot

Spoiler

Ranjeev bhai :ahee:
I prefer good boys but all of those boys are pretty hot to be honest - shame. Lmao.
I don't think that's too true - you get grey areas too here

a "good boy" is somebody who never takes risks. he's shy. he's modest and reserved. he doesn't like to drink alcohol or take drugs. he does what his mother tells him to. he's probably a christian. he's chivalrous. if he ever has a girlfriend, he's whipped. he tries too hard in school.
a "bad boy" is somebody, alternatively, who takes risks. he's out there and in your face. he's not scared to tell you what he thinks. he likes to have fun. he doesn't treat girls like they're special snowflakes. he was a hard child to raise and got grounded/detention a lot. he prefers one night stands over having a girlfriend.

so a bad boy isnt necessarily a "bad" person. it's just a mode of behaviour.

I guess I'm a good boy then haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by donutellme
I guess I'm a good boy then haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

join the dark side. we have pussy.
Ranjeev bhai :ahee:

Lololololol, it's Ranveer ffs
Original post by fire_and_ice
Lololololol, it's Ranveer ffs

fml... my most sincere apologies :'(

*Ranveer bhai
join the dark side. we have pussy.

Aint changing myself for ****.

Nothing good about being a degenerate.
Reply 98
Original post by Proxenus
someone who answers back at the teacher :smile:

pretty sure they like employed boys eventually so shape up and stop googling men on your computer
Aint changing myself for ****.

Nothing good about being a degenerate.

:lol: except you do wish you were a 'bad boy' really though. I remember when I was such sweet sweet thing, until they got a hold of me. I'd hold the door for little old ladies; I'd teach the blind to see.

Latest