The Student Room Group

Rate this guys looks.

Scroll to see replies

Delete
Reply 61
Original post by Sae.HH
Facial aesthetics wise a young Depp is superior to a young Leo, not even a question. But yeah don't agree with Tatum personally but he does have that 'hard' look, although he has quite a chubby face which sucks for him.

I dont agree, I'm seen many johnny depp look alike in real life.
Have yet to see a single person looking like Leo.
Original post by Sae.HH
His bone structure and face shape is not a 10 :p: That's where you're going wrong, and it's a pretty big deal for models, you can't see his jawline because of the beard covering it but it's definitely not strong. Nor are his cheekbones, not sure what his face shape is but is seems fairly oval which isn't the best. Basically nothing about his face is angular.

You are so picky
Reply 63
Original post by Zenarthra
I dont agree, I'm seen many johnny depp look alike in real life.
Have yet to see a single person looking like Leo.

That's a fallacy, just because someone has a unique face doesn't mean they're exceptionally attractive lol, rarity does not directly correlate to desirability.

I've never seen a guy like the Elephant before but you know... :colonhash:

Reply 64
Original post by Sae.HH
His bone structure and face shape is not a 10 :p: That's where you're going wrong, and it's a pretty big deal for models, you can't see his jawline because of the beard covering it but it's definitely not strong. Nor are his cheekbones, not sure what his face shape is but is seems fairly oval which isn't the best. Basically nothing about his face is angular.

If i was leaner, i would basically have the same bone structure as Johnny depp and the others you've posted.
But i eat too much.
Reply 65
Original post by xobeauty
You are so picky

Well obviously, we're being hypercritical, I never said he isn't good looking. I just said he isn't a 10 :p: You don't have to be a 10 to be good looking!
Original post by Sae.HH
Well obviously, we're being hypercritical, I never said he isn't good looking. I just said he isn't a 10 :p: You don't have to be a 10 to be good looking!

When he reaches 25+ pure babe watch

image.jpeg

Idk what these clothes are about but
Reply 67
If i was leaner, i would basically have the same bone structure as Johnny depp and the others you've posted.
But i eat too much.

It's possible, not everyone is blessed like that though, like I said face definition doesn't directly decrease with bodyfat, it's largely genetic and yes many people can achieve that look at 6% or so but it isn't sustainable. Take Channing Tatum as a prime example, his face lacks definition even at a very lean state, he just seems to store his body fat on his face due to genetics. (Still a good looking guy)
Reply 68
When he reaches 25+ pure babe watch

image.jpeg

Idk what these clothes are about but

He's 5'6 anyway.
Reply 69
Also other things come into play such as facial proportions, canthal tilt and eye width. Lots of factors at play! (I'm pathetic I know, just a nerd with too much time)
He's 5'6 anyway.

I stopped quoting you a long time ago take a hint
Reply 71
I stopped quoting you a long time ago take a hint

Find him and marry him.
I have a feeling I know who you are though hmmm...
Find him and marry him.
I have a feeling I know who you are though hmmm...

He still gets introuble by his parents for colouring his hair lol this is a perfect example of looks aren't everything, I wouldn't even date him tbh just because of that. No you don't have a feeling, no one knows who I am and this has been my only account.
Original post by Proxenus
8/11

9/11
Original post by TheGreatImposter
9/11

;O
Original post by Proxenus
;O

It's okay because bush did it.
Reply 76
Original post by TheGreatImposter
It's okay because bush did it.