The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 660
Original post by Anon_98
Sorry! yeah it was slightly later than usual. - I got distracted. :colondollar: But thanks for being so thoughtful. ^-^

I've just done an hour of stats but only got half way through the past paper. dang product moment correlation coefficients, why u need to be confusing.

Anyways how long are your breaks
Reply 661
Original post by Carolinec1206
You're a life saver ! I'm struggling with maths so much this year. Can we somehow revise together ,please ? Ohh indeed ,especially year 13 is extremely hard but it's very interesting :bl:

Aww, thanks.

Yes, of course - that'd be great. How much have you done so far? We could set our Maths targets together and do the same past papers etc - I'm dedicating the whole (or most) of tomorrow towards the subject! Do you also take the statistics module?
Reply 662
Original post by Kamara7
FINALLY FINISHED A2 PSYCHOLOGY REVISION!!! :woo:

For today... I'll do the rest on Wednesday. Cba.

YOU ARE BRILLIANT!!! :woo:
Reply 663
Original post by Guls
I've just done an hour of stats but only got half way through the past paper. dang product moment correlation coefficients, why u need to be confusing.

Anyways how long are your breaks

Well done on your hour block! :h: - maybe you could go back through your class notes on pmcc to see where you're making mistakes etc then finish off the paper afterwards?

Half an hour!
Reply 664
So, I spent about 40 minutes doing Eutrophication and managed to finish it off but didn't have time to do the Carbon Cycle. Well, that's me done for today will return at 7:00am tomorrow!- Goodnight all.
Original post by Anon_98
Aww, thanks.

Yes, of course - that'd be great. How much have you done so far? We could set our Maths targets together and do the same past papers etc - I'm dedicating the whole (or most) of tomorrow towards the subject! Do you also take the statistics module?

Can I join in too?!?! I'm doing the D1 module and retaking C2 though (with C3 and C4 of course). I need to actually be productive this weekend so I don't feel like a total failure when I go back to school on Monday.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Anon_98
Aww, thanks.

Yes indeed I do . I'm also retaking statistics from last year :/ We could do it tomorrow then? I'm struggling with C3 and 4 the most. In terms of Stats I'm fine beside I don't understand some few things
Original post by Anon_98
Sorry! yeah it was slightly later than usual. - I got distracted. :colondollar: But thanks for being so thoughtful. ^-^

hahaha... i was just wondering
:u:
Original post by genevievelaw
This will probably have to be my final hour of biology notes starting now :biggrin:

How often do you make notes for Biology? I have loads that I find online, so I spend more time understanding them then to actually make notes :colondollar:
Nice idea! 2nd year undergrad hopping on :h:
Original post by kkboyk
How often do you make notes for Biology? I have loads that I find online, so I spend more time understanding them then to actually make notes :colondollar:

I have found a few sets of notes online, but I don't know - I never know if they're detailed enough or the easiest way to explain something. I have spent quite a long time making notes (probably too much really), but I think it helps me :smile: I do them when I can, but my aim is to cover everything that could come up :lol:
Your strategy is probably better really in terms of preparing for exams :colondollar:
So happy that I'm not alone in doing late night revision! This thread is so motivating even if it means I'm slightly sleep deprived everyday - gearing me up for university though!

I haven't done enough today, I finished notes for two out of four topics for Religious Studies, finished off my History homework which was to basically to make a detailed timeline of events for what we've covered so far and also part of my Geography homework which was to make a case study on the Zika virus, I still have about two past papers to do and numerous more GEOG2 skills questions but they will have to wait till tomorrow!

Although that sounds like quite a fair bit, I definitely procrastinated a lot too so I could have done much more!

Good luck guys, plough through the last bits and get a lovely night's sleep!
Reply 672
Original post by DedicatedWizard
Can I join in too?!?! I'm doing the D1 module and retaking C2 though (with C3 and C4 of course). I need to actually be productive this weekend so I don't feel like a total failure when I go back to school on Monday.

The more the merrier! :biggrin: I'm retaking C2 too. >.< :five: Yes, we will try and get as much as possible done. - That wont happen, I promise. Umm..how about we have a session on C3 then? It may go over to a second block though. So, 3:00pm do any of you have a topic that you'd most like to start with? Otherwise, can we do trigonometry?

Original post by Carolinec1206
Yes indeed I do . I'm also retaking statistics from last year :/ We could do it tomorrow then? I'm struggling with C3 and 4 the most. In terms of Stats I'm fine beside I don't understand some few things

I'm also retaking S1! >.> Yepp, how does the above sound?
what subjects are you currently studying ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Woohoo lol! Nearly finished section 2 of my chemistry coursework :tongue: (After like 98947328years though) :u:
Is it just me or does it still feel like its Tuesday :// I cant believe that it's saturday ALREADY!! What was I doing all my life :wink:
Getting into the DNA profiling stuff so going to spend the next hour continuing with it :argh:
Original post by alevelshelp
I just made a study planner with TSR and i'm hoping ill stick to it, fingers crossed, as i would like to achieve the highest grade possible :smile:
if you want to be revision buddies, message me :smile:
i'm currently doing AS biology, chemistry, maths and further maths,
I hope we could help each other out when
needed

Hey , wanna revise FP1 tomorrow?
Original post by Anon_98
The more the merrier! :biggrin: I'm retaking C2 too. >.< :five: Yes, we will try and get as much as possible done. - That wont happen, I promise. Umm..how about we have a session on C3 then? It may go over to a second block though. So, 3:00pm do any of you have a topic that you'd most like to start with? Otherwise, can we do trigonometry?

I'm also retaking S1! >.> Yepp, how does the above sound?

Agreed ,3 pm it is then. I don't mind any topic really ,though I'd like to do one past paper for S2 ?:bricks:
Original post by OMGitsOverpower
Hey , wanna revise FP1 tomorrow?

yes please

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by alevelshelp

Tommorow 7am, be online, we will start with complex numbers if you don't mind