The Student Room Group

I need help???

I'm an 18yr old girl and I've never had a proper relationship or have been asked out the only two guys I've kinda been 'out' used me. In fact they never even asked me out we just did things like a couple kind of did.
I don't know what's wrong with me i, every time i like a guy they never like me back it's like I've been cursed or something . I'm just sick of getting hurt by guys. i really want a boyfriend and have been looking for one since i was 16 but guys just never seem interested in me...and i'm not so sure what's wrong with me???
There's nothing wrong with you.

You will find that sometimes, there are males out there who just want to use females because they can.
Lots of people haven't had relationships at your age. There's nothing wrong with you. Just enjoy and live your life and the right person will come along.
Original post by TakeMeToSeoul17
I'm an 18yr old girl and I've never had a proper relationship or have been asked out the only two guys I've kinda been 'out' used me. In fact they never even asked me out we just did things like a couple kind of did.
I don't know what's wrong with me i, every time i like a guy they never like me back it's like I've been cursed or something . I'm just sick of getting hurt by guys. i really want a boyfriend and have been looking for one since i was 16 but guys just never seem interested in me...and i'm not so sure what's wrong with me???

Nothings probably 'wrong with you'. I find that whenever I'm looking for a relationship, I never find it. Kind of like trying to find your house keys. When you stop looking and just relax and be yourself, you'll find something :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending