The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy applicants 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Trouble234
Hi all, I am also off to study physiotherapy this year. I applied to Bournemouth, Brighton, Teeside, Bristol, and Liverpool and got 4 interviews and 3 offers. If anyone wants any advice on any of these unis or the application process feel free to ask.

what probably do I have if I apply to Liverpool with my IB. I am an international student by the way
Original post by Eman5000
where exactly ma friend, I want to apply to Glasgow Caledonian.

I applied to Robert Gordon, Queen Margaret University and Glasgow Caledonian
where?

Robert Gordon's, Glasgow Cali

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jmcwitch
I applied to Robert Gordon, Queen Margaret University and Glasgow Caledonian

Okay awesome. Are you applying as an international student? Do u know the ib requirements? Oh and pls tell me if they do accept you.
Reply 1324
[QUOTE=hunterf;62869029]yeah ! the 3rd, when was yours? :smile:

Mine was the 3rd too! I just want to know now😩😂xx
Okay awesome. Are you applying as an international student? Do u know the ib requirements? Oh and pls tell me if they do accept you.

I'm not an international student, I have a rejection from Robert Gordon and an acceptance from queen Margaret. Nothing from Glasgow
what probably do I have if I apply to Liverpool with my IB. I am an international student by the way

Liverpool dont take international students at the moment, I'm counted as one and i wanted to apply but couldnt. But check their website again as when NHS funding changes they might accept them then
Hey, I am currently in year 12. Could someone tell me whether uni's that offer Physiotherapy are strict when it comes to GCSEs? E.g. Medicine courses are strict.
Original post by wojiaoshakira
Hey, I am currently in year 12. Could someone tell me whether uni's that offer Physiotherapy are strict when it comes to GCSEs? E.g. Medicine courses are strict.

Hey, it really varies on the university, some need the typical five GCSEs grade C or above but others are more strict, like UCLan needs eight GCSEs at grade B or above and some others do too. With all of them though you'll need the English, maths and science with at least a C :smile:
Hi everyone,

This week I finallyyy heard back from the Uni of Nottingham which I applied for in November and got invited to interview for next Thursday! Has anybody had an interview there yet? I've had 4 other interviews and this is my final one, but just wanted to know what's the interview process like here and are the questions more difficult? I am aware what's involved in interviews due to my previous ones, however I thought I'd ask about Nottingham as I know it has a very good reputation as a university.

Thanks,

Emma
Original post by nadandfad
Hi guys,

I applied to Nottingham, Northumbria, Sheffield Hallam, Worcester and Keele last year and got 5 interviews - I got 4 offers (all apart from Northumbria). I now have an unconditional offer to study at Nottingham for Sept 2016.

If anyone wants any advice for interviews etc then feel free to ask - I wish I had help before my interviews, haha!!

I have an interview for Northumbria coming up in march, what was the interview like for this university? thanks
Original post by Trouble234
Hi all, I am also off to study physiotherapy this year. I applied to Bournemouth, Brighton, Teeside, Bristol, and Liverpool and got 4 interviews and 3 offers. If anyone wants any advice on any of these unis or the application process feel free to ask.

Could you inform me on the interview process for Liverpool please? thanks
Original post by 02PC03
When did you apply for Nottingham? I applied in November and I got an email saying my applications on hold due to the volume of applicants

Applied late october!
Original post by Ali43
I've got an interview with Liverpool on the 9th December 😄

Would you mind telling me how the interview process was for Liverpool and what sort of questions they focused on? thanks
Reply 1334
Just got an offer from UWE after my interview Wednesday, I thought it went awful! Has anyone else got an offer from them? :smile:
Hi guys,

I've applied for Robert Gordon, UEA, Cardiff and Herts. I've heard back from everyone but Herts, so just wondering if anyone had had any contact from them, or if they are just generally being slower than other unis?

Cheers,

Tom
Original post by tomcaskey
Hi guys,

I've applied for Robert Gordon, UEA, Cardiff and Herts. I've heard back from everyone but Herts, so just wondering if anyone had had any contact from them, or if they are just generally being slower than other unis?

Cheers,

Tom

I've had an interview At Robert Gordon's and Cardiff but not heard anything after that. Have you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone heard anything from Northumbria, invitation to interview or rejction?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jd1234567
I've had an interview At Robert Gordon's and Cardiff but not heard anything after that. Have you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah sweet, how was RG? Really keen to head up there, only thing that puts me off is it's an extra year.

Nah, I've got an interview at UEA on Wednesday, then RG on the 8th March. Rejection from Cardiff.
Original post by ThomasD96
Anyone heard anything from Northumbria, invitation to interview or rejction?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me and a few others on here have interviews on the 15th and 16th March

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending