The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

St Andrews Applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Hi guys! Has anyone received an offer for economics? Still waiting 😭
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Unconditional for French, German, and Italian!
Original post by bottlemen
Thanks, I really didn't expect it haha!
I've seen quite a few people receive Geography offers over the past few days so hopefully you won't be waiting too much longer. Good luck :biggrin:

Fingers crossed :tongue:
Original post by Holllyberry
Just got a conditional for neuroscience 😁😁

Oh wow that's great! I'm waiting on an offer from neuroscience at the moment. I visited a few days ago, spoke to the staff and fell in love with the place so now I'm super nervous. Where are you from? :smile:
Reply 764
Original post by charlya2309

Hey, yeah I have two weeks back. They gave me the conditions of AAAB. I also got a reply from Edinburgh but don't know which to go for 😅
Original post by bihter
Hey, yeah I have two weeks back. They gave me the conditions of AAAB. I also got a reply from Edinburgh but don't know which to go for 😅

Are you Scottish? Good luck for whatever you go for!

Hey, I got an offer a couple of weeks ago. Are you Scottish?
Anybody for biochem????
Original post by bihter

Sorry to but in, but well done!! I'm still waiting to hear from Edinburgh
Reply 769
Are you Scottish? Good luck for whatever you go for!

I get entry to the universities as a Scottish student but I'm actually English. I've lived her for over 3 years now. Thank you but I'm really confused as to which one to go to!! Good luck to you too!!
Reply 770
Original post by justbex
Sorry to but in, but well done!! I'm still waiting to hear from Edinburgh

Not a problem ahah, thank you so much! Good luck!! I really don't know which is better between the two unis
Original post by bihter
Not a problem ahah, thank you so much! Good luck!! I really don't know which is better between the two unis

I'm thinking St. Andrews will be my first choice followed by Dundee. I think the which uni stats says Edinburgh is first in Scotland for economics followed by St. Andrews. Depends what you'd prefer((:
I got my offer today but I only know because I was obsessively checking Track - I never got an email from UCAS. Any ideas why?
Original post by sjohnson98
I got my offer today but I only know because I was obsessively checking Track - I never got an email from UCAS. Any ideas why?

They're just slow w/ the emails. And when you do receive them all they say is that "something has changed on track" lol
And well done 😁 I'm patiently awaiting an answer RE my joint English and Mod History application 😅😭
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by JM_1998
They're just slow w/ the emails. And when you do receive them all they say is that "something has changed on track" lol
And well done 😁 I'm patiently awaiting an answer RE my joint English and Mod History application 😅😭

I figured it might have something to do with Track going down for maintenance. Thanks! And good luck!!
Original post by sportyannie
Anybody for biochem????

I'm still waiting and I applied October 10th😔
Original post by theKTanator
Oh wow that's great! I'm waiting on an offer from neuroscience at the moment. I visited a few days ago, spoke to the staff and fell in love with the place so now I'm super nervous. Where are you from? :smile:

Im from Aberdeen, how about you? Ive never even been to St Andrews so I need to have a visit 😨 i thought they would reject me for sure - i just put them down as an extra choice and thought notjing would come of it 😂
Original post by Holllyberry
Im from Aberdeen, how about you? Ive never even been to St Andrews so I need to have a visit 😨 i thought they would reject me for sure - i just put them down as an extra choice and thought notjing would come of it 😂

I'm from Spain! I was just wondering because I thought they might be giving out offers in Scotland first.
Go to St. Andrews! I was honestly not expecting it to be so nice. I put it down as an extra choice too but I thought I wouldn't want to go because everyone had told me about how small it was and I've always pictured myself going to a city university. But now I've been it's the one I've liked the most! The problem is I didn't realise how selective they were and I'm super nervous about it.
The people in the department are lovely, I got along well with them and hopefully they saw how enthusiastic I was so fingers crossed! :crossedf:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by theKTanator
I'm from Spain! I was just wondering because I thought they might be giving out offers in Scotland first.
Go to St. Andrews! I was honestly not expecting it to be so nice. I put it down as an extra choice too but I thought I wouldn't want to go because everyone had told me about how small it was and I've always pictured myself going to a city university. But now I've been it's the one I've liked the most! The problem is I didn't realise how selective they were and I'm super nervous about it.
The people in the department are lovely, I got along well with them and hopefully they say how enthusiastic I was so fingers crossed! :crossedf:

I'm from Spain as well! Which city? I applied for Biochem and I haven't heard from them yet😔 But I'm going up there in a month to see the uni and I couldn't be more excited! ☺️
Original post by Pauli14
I'm from Spain as well! Which city? I applied for Biochem and I haven't heard from them yet😔 But I'm going up there in a month to see the uni and I couldn't be more excited! ☺️

Yaay! I'm from Malaga, yourself? I'll end up doing a lot of biochem too since that's basically what neuroscience is :tongue: Where else have you applied to? I don't want to big it up too much but I thought it was lovely, are you going to an open day?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending