The Student Room Group

Apps for revision management

Hi Guys, I'm in year 11 and will be doing my GCSEs in a couple of months. I really have trouble keeping to a schedule and it's not like I want to not do it, it's just when I don't remember, and suddenly do, I no longer have the heart to do it. I've tried evernote, but never seems to work with my phone. I'm doing the following subjects:
- French
- English Language
- History
- Additional Science
- Core Science
- Maths
- Computer Technology
- CiDA (Certification in Digital Application)

If anyone has any revision material, revision tips, revision apps then please could you pass the knowledge on because I'm getting into panic mode! Thanks

Luke Collinson

PS I'm tied heavily into the Apple tech-ecosystem; I've the Macbook Pro, iPad and iPhone.
Original post by Luke Collinson
Hi Guys, I'm in year 11 and will be doing my GCSEs in a couple of months. I really have trouble keeping to a schedule and it's not like I want to not do it, it's just when I don't remember, and suddenly do, I no longer have the heart to do it. I've tried evernote, but never seems to work with my phone. I'm doing the following subjects:
- French
- English Language
- History
- Additional Science
- Core Science
- Maths
- Computer Technology
- CiDA (Certification in Digital Application)

If anyone has any revision material, revision tips, revision apps then please could you pass the knowledge on because I'm getting into panic mode! Thanks

Luke Collinson

PS I'm tied heavily into the Apple tech-ecosystem; I've the Macbook Pro, iPad and iPhone.

Try the app 'Gojimo' it has lots of subjects on there and questions for each :smile: Hope this helps
BrainScape (flashcards), Shmoop, Exam Countdown App, Get Revising and GCSEpod (although you pay for that).
Those are what I use anyway. :smile:
You can get some that block access to certain websites (e.g. social media) that I find really useful because otherwise when you take a break in revision you'll spend time where you don't want to.

Quick Reply

Latest