The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'll be doing Maths - Pythagoras, Trigonometry and the Sine and Cosine Rule. :kungfu:
when is the next study session? :smile:
Reply 722
I forgot to take a break.. so I accidentally posted the wrong time. :s-smilie: Will change it now to avoid confusion, sorry.
Reply 723
I completed the carbon cycle! + so spent the rest of the time doing Chemistry unit 4 polymers and I've finished that too. Will take a break now... don't think I'll have time to continue with anything else until semi-late afternoon.
Reply 724
Original post by studyhardsophia
when is the next study session? :smile:

11:00am. :h:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3896671
Reply 725
Just a few messages for everyone while I'm away:

'It always seems impossible until it's done'~

'Believing in yourself is the first step to success.' ~

See you all later + enjoy the rest of your morning. :h:
count me in
Going to start with chemistry questions now
-11:07-

- Going to start doing some of my Business homework (chapter notes, 20 marker and 10 marker) hopefully i'll finish within the 1hr 30!

Posted from TSR Mobile
11.28 I'm a little late but that doesn't matter! I'm going to make notes in Waves and the structure of the earth.
Thanks for making this thread. I got scared & have done a lot of revision now :smile:
Reply 732
so I started at 10 because i went to bed at 3am. I have done 1 hour and a half of chemistry trying to write flashcards for a transition metal test on monday. gonna carry on till just after 12 and then have a break and start the next chunk with you people.
Going to revise social inequality for sociology for an hour after that i will probably do an exam paper
Eurgh... I thought I could handle late nights and early mornings like @Anon_98, but evidently not...

I'm starting now at around 11:50am-ish and I'm going to try and finish off my flashcards for Geography and work on some case studies, working up until lunch (about 1:00pm) and then do some organisation of my notes and then start the next block at 3:00pm with everyone!
Gonna spend the next hour making a couple of bio and chem flashcards and reading up on some more chem for the mock I want to do later :h:
I just woke up now so will start revision at 1:30pm. How we gonna revise C3?

Posted from TSR Mobile
So I woke up like half an hour ago and I'm going to mark the Maths paper I did last night and do a Chemistry paper
Okay, so because I'm a lazy ****bag, I am going to do the homework I planned to do like a week ago.

So starting from now, at 13:00, I am going to do the research for my Chemistry CAPs, and I must finish by 15:00. Maybe 15:30, if my mama drags me to the kitchen for lunch. (I'd also planned to have this done for yesterday, so... :unimpressed:)
It is currently 13:02pm as I am typing this and... I FINISHED ALL OF MY FLASHCARDS FOR GEOGRAPHY!

Lunch is delayed so I will use this time to add some more detail to my case studies! :h:

Latest

Trending

Trending