The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Made the flashcards and now gonna go for lunch :tongue:
Original post by SeanFM
That leaves you with at most 6 hours of sleep! :eek4:

I admire your enthusiasm but getting enough sleep is important! :redface:

loool trust me
Im just working on my textile coursework till half 2!
i just woke up :biggrin:
Original post by kholland
It is currently 13:02pm as I am typing this and... I FINISHED ALL OF MY FLASHCARDS FOR GEOGRAPHY!

Lunch is delayed so I will use this time to add some more detail to my case studies! :h:

Hi! I also do geo and i have no clue how to learn my case studies? How do you do it? :smile:
Reply 745
I'm gonna start on Plant Oils and their uses topic for unit 1 GCSE chemistry.
Going to do some spanish exercises then read through my bio and chem notes :biggrin: then im gonna get some cake :wink:
It is currently 13:02pm as I am typing this and... I FINISHED ALL OF MY FLASHCARDS FOR GEOGRAPHY!

Lunch is delayed so I will use this time to add some more detail to my case studies! :h:

YAY! I'm so happy for you!!! :smile:
Original post by studyhardsophia
Hi! I also do geo and i have no clue how to learn my case studies? How do you do it? :smile:

Hi there, I'll PM you about this - I don't want to clog up the thread with, perhaps, irrelevant information!
Original post by Ara8311a
YAY! I'm so happy for you!!! :smile:

Thank you so much! The satisfaction is just... Ah!

I'm off to have lunch now and will be back in the next half hour to add some more detail to my Geography notes, I need to find some more figures for the 'Health Issues' section!

I wish you all the best with your revision, hard work will pay off! :h:
Reply 750
Ohhh my god, everybody on here is stressing me out so bad!! Haven't even started revision yet, and I still need to do a pile loada homework for Monday, which I was meant to have done when half terms started :eek3:
Thank you!
Hi there, I'll PM you about this - I don't want to clog up the thread with, perhaps, irrelevant information!
Woke up, about to make notes on fridays 3 hour long macroeconomics lecture. Will prob take me 2-3 hours
Original post by xYuki
Ohhh my god, everybody on here is stressing me out so bad!! Haven't even started revision yet, and I still need to do a pile loada homework for Monday, which I was meant to have done when half terms started :eek3:

It's okay. I was the same yesterday. You still have time. It's only 2.30 on a Saturday Afternoon. You have the rest of the day and all day tomorrow. :smile:
I'm about to start the 3pm block and i'm going to make Biology notes starting with Homeostasis

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

Hi! If its okay could you also dm me this information? I kinda struggle too with geography! Thanks:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
This block I will finish my English essay and hopefully finish my maths CW proposal. If that it is finished I am allowed 10 minutes on TSR before moving on to my computing coding.
Original post by benj1999
Hi! If its okay could you also dm me this information? I kinda struggle too with geography! Thanks:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Definitely, don't worry about it! It might take a while though as I'm currently finishing off some notes, so perhaps in an hours time or thereabouts?

Same for @studyhardsophia, apologies for the wait!

Also, if anyone else wants this information then just let me know!
Definitely, don't worry about it! It might take a while though as I'm currently finishing off some notes, so perhaps in an hours time or thereabouts?

Same for @studyhardsophia, apologies for the wait!

Also, if anyone else wants this information then just let me know!

No problem :smile:
Thought I'd join this thread to motivate myself.

Currently writing my synoptic biology essay. Hoping to get half of it done today. So far, I've written the introduction, first paragraph and have drafted my second one so will be copying that up shortly.

Once I'm done with 3-4 paragraphs, I'm going to tidy up my room and organise my current notes so I will actually want to study (:

Latest

Trending

Trending