The Student Room Group

Boy keeps staring and it's driving me nuts

Scroll to see replies

Original post by stefano865
Sorry will try to stop. :teeth:

If he was hot you would be fine with it. That is the funny thing. :tongue:

A hot guy is never seen as creepy.

Because most hot guys don't behave creepy. Creepy behaviour occur when there's a bit of desperation, and that's unlikely with a very attractive guy.

So yeah a hot guy is never seen as creepy, because he's less likely to behave creepy in the first place.
Original post by Anonymous
Because most hot guys don't behave creepy. Creepy behaviour occur when there's a bit of desperation, and that's unlikely with a very attractive guy.

So yeah a hot guy is never seen as creepy, because he's less likely to behave creepy in the first place.

Just messing with you. :tongue:

Hope things work out and you can put a stop to his behaviour. :wink:
x

Men will always look at girls, even if they are slightly attractive, much much much more than women look at men. There is nothing wrong with this behavior.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlZsGpWJmos

Spoiler

Because most hot guys don't behave creepy. Creepy behaviour occur when there's a bit of desperation, and that's unlikely with a very attractive guy.So yeah a hot guy is never seen as creepy, because he's less likely to behave creepy in the first place.
His point is, if a 10/10 guy did stare at you like that, how would you react?
He sounds creepy, maybe talk to him to find out what he wants.
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
His point is, if a 10/10 guy did stare at you like that, how would you react?

My point is though, that's very unlikely to happen, so it's a moot point.

And if it did happen I'd probably initiate something before he had the chance to constantly stare, I'd probably make something happen after he stared just the once/ twice. So his behavior wouldn't have the chance to turn creepy :tongue:

And if he was a 10/10 and I didn't find him attractive so didn't initiate anything, then yes I will find it no less creepy.

Original post by Cremated_Spatula

Spoiler

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That face is actually pretty accurate!

I know what you mean about feeling pity, that's why I haven't really pulled a face or anything.
Original post by balanced
Men will always look at girls, even if they are slightly attractive, much much much more than women look at men. There is nothing wrong with this behavior.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlZsGpWJmos

There is something wrong with his behavior. Maybe you need some lessons in learning what's appropriate in society!
My point is though, that's very unlikely to happen, so it's a moot point.

And if it did happen I'd probably initiate something before he had the chance to constantly stare, I'd probably make something happen after he stared just the once/ twice. So his behavior wouldn't have the chance to turn creepy :tongue:

And if he was a 10/10 and I didn't find him attractive so didn't initiate anything, then yes I will find it no less creepy.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That face is actually pretty accurate!

I know what you mean about feeling pity, that's why I haven't really pulled a face or anything.

I'd think he was an extremely attractive serial killer.

:wink:
Well, that's nice but you need to find a way to make him stahp.
There is something wrong with his behavior. Maybe you need some lessons in learning what's appropriate in society!

There is nothing wrong with looking at girls, it's biology and it means nothing.
Original post by balanced
There is nothing wrong with looking at girls, it's biology and it means nothing.

It's not socially appropriate. If we all used "it's biological" as the sole determinator of behaviour then we won't be the sophisticated beings humans are supposed to be, we'd be instinctive animals.
It's not socially appropriate. If we all used "it's biological" as the sole determinator of behaviour then we won't be the sophisticated beings humans are supposed to be, we'd be instinctive animals.

Nor is it socially possible. And, it is socially acceptable, just some people aren't educated enough to understand basic science.
Original post by mkap
give him the death stare

Spoiler

that usually works:h:
The way you've described it doesn't sound like your average crush. From the way he is acting, like following you to different train carriages and being everywhere you are sounds more like an obsession. He could well have social difficulties and perhaps struggles to convey his feelings. Maybe try and talk to him to see if this is the case. But my one piece of advice would be to perhaps let a close friend know where you are if you feel threatened ( I mean this could well be a stalker) and try to avoid ever being in a situation where you are alone with him and isolated from help. You can never be too cautious. Your safety should always come first, before feelings
Reply 54
Yes, you are absolutely right being stared is very uncomfortable and annoying. But you need to tell him to stop staring at you because otherwise he wouldn't stop. Or whenever he stares at you, stare at him back and frown do not look away until he does. Do not worry about being mean, because if someone is making feel uncomfortable you need to speak up and you shouldn't inconvenience yourself just to appear nice. You feel me?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending