The Student Room Group

Respect

In school Ive experienced boys talking about girls very badly almost as if their objects, judging them on their looks nothing about their personality. To me it just shows a lack of respect. This makes me feel so upset to think that what's being said is affecting so many peoples self esteem. I just wanted to know if anyone has experienced this and hopefully it just goes on at my school.
P.s. I know not all boys are like this but I just want to know if others have experienced this
Reply 1
I imagine it's rife. In mitigation, a lot of it is just bravado and not all guys by any means indulge in it to a disrespectful level. Don't give up on us guys.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
In school Ive experienced boys talking about girls very badly almost as if their objects, judging them on their looks nothing about their personality. To me it just shows a lack of respect. This makes me feel so upset to think that what's being said is affecting so many peoples self esteem. I just wanted to know if anyone has experienced this and hopefully it just goes on at my school.
P.s. I know not all boys are like this but I just want to know if others have experienced this

Respect fam
Reply 3
It's actually usually the guys that don't get any that do that in my experience, at least at my college it was.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending