The Student Room Group

Tinder

Ive been on Tinder for two days and only had two matches, one of which unmatched me as soon as I messaged them.Ive been swiping right on probably 1 in every 3.5 girls which I think is a fairly generous rate considering the amount of overweight people with drawn on eyebrows. I thought I was good looking but this has cast some serious doubts. Was wondering what rate of matches other guys get?
Do you have at least 3 pictures and a bio?
Reply 2
Don't let something as ridiculous as an electronic dating app dictate how you feel about your looks.
Reply 3
Original post by LiquidGold
Do you have at least 3 pictures and a bio?

Two pictures and a couple of lines.

Original post by Katarvi
Don't let something as ridiculous as an electronic dating app dictate how you feel about your looks.

I know its extremely silly and shallow and usually id advise others not to care if they were worried but now im in that situation I have doiubts.
Original post by SJSS
Two pictures and a couple of lines.

Try putting more pictures up. Also, make sure your first pic is just of you, relatively close up, and you look happy (smiling).

And I wouldn't worry too much. Girls are really REALLY picky on Tinder.
Tinder doesn't work. The app has had bugs for months, my friends have been complaining about it for a while. Apparently it let's people match and isn't allowing messages to come through... Just letting you know.
Reply 6
Do you lift?
Original post by SJSS
Ive been on Tinder for two days and only had two matches, one of which unmatched me as soon as I messaged them.Ive been swiping right on probably 1 in every 3.5 girls which I think is a fairly generous rate considering the amount of overweight people with drawn on eyebrows. I thought I was good looking but this has cast some serious doubts. Was wondering what rate of matches other guys get?

I match with 90% of the people I swipe right at.
Reply 8
Tinder? More like Hinder, amirite kids? :noway:
Reply 9
Original post by phunky_fresh
Tinder doesn't work. The app has had bugs for months, my friends have been complaining about it for a while. Apparently it let's people match and isn't allowing messages to come through... Just letting you know.

You're right, Ive realised now it wasnt even loading my matches as multiple times ive had the notification and then it wouldnt load them, thats in addition to the fact it crashes all the time. I disliked the concept anyway but gave in, should probably stick with principles next time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending