The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4320
Oh, by the way, Raw was dogshit.

Have Big Show - who actually came across really well in the Stone Cold dialogue on the podcast - main event the show with Braun Strowman is just a dreadful, dreadful idea. And then Kane reappearing? FFS.

I get that the company want to protect Lesnar, Ambrose and Reigns and make Fast Lane a desirable purchase for fans, but come on. You could have even elevated AJ Styles and Jericho, or the New Day, into the headline position.

Speaking of the New Day, that finish for Big E's match with Mark Henry was ugly.

It was good to see Zack Ryder back on RAW, though.
Who would win in a real fight: Shaemus or Roman Reigns?
Original post by loya61
Who would win in a real fight: Shaemus or Roman Reigns?

The answer to most of these questions is 'whoever knows self-defence'.
My little brother is convinced Khalisto is Rey Mysterio... Not accepting that there's a 20 year age difference between them..
Reply 4324
So, Fastlane:

- Dean Ambrose vs. Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar in a triple threat match to determine the #1 contender for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania 32.
- Charlotte vs. Brie Bella for the WWE Divas Championship.
- Becky Lynch and Sasha Banks vs. Team B.A.D. (Naomi and Tamina).
- Kevin Owens vs. Dolph Ziggler for the WWE Intercontinental Championship.
- Ryback, Big Show and Kane vs. The Wyatt Family (Luke Harper, Erick Rowan and Braun Strowman).
- AJ Styles vs. Chris Jericho.
- Kalisto vs. Alberto Del Rio in a two-out-of-three falls match for the WWE United States Championship.

Ambrose, Charlotte, Lynch/Banks, Owens, Wyatt Family, AJ Styles, Kalisto to go over.
Original post by Mackay

Ambrose to go over.

Brave.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ambrose had no chance of being at WM until he lost the IC/US title (whichever he had). They wouldn't have made him a double champ. It could be a red herring though.

He could still win at Fast Lane, then Reigns get inserted into the match too anyway.
Original post by Lucarious30
My little brother is convinced Khalisto is Rey Mysterio... Not accepting that there's a 20 year age difference between them..

Why does "Khalisto" make me think of a giant indian luchador.
Original post by Longshot700
Why does "Khalisto" make me think of a giant indian luchador.

Because Kalisto is a luchador and Khali is a giant Indian.
Original post by ozzyoscy
Ambrose had no chance of being at WM until he lost the IC/US title (whichever he had). They wouldn't have made him a double champ. It could be a red herring though.

He could still win at Fast Lane, then Reigns get inserted into the match too anyway.

I think it's a herring, but it does suggest he may co-main event Mania (or at least feature prominently, unlike his inclusion in that awful ladder match last year). I dunno, it seems like Lesnar vs Ambrose is being set-up but I don't think that's a huge draw without the strap, and they'd be better off having Reigns vs Lesnar II and Ambrose vs HHH if they wanted the biggest draws possible. Could happen though, I guess Reigns has a rematch clause to use, but then they only seem to matter sometimes, like last year where Bryan fought Reigns at Fastlane instead of just inserting himself into the main event of Mania.

Just be glad Cena vs Reigns didn't main event!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4330
Original post by KeyToSuccess
I think it's a herring, but it does suggest he may co-main event Mania (or at least feature prominently, unlike his inclusion in that awful ladder match last year). I dunno, it seems like Lesnar vs Ambrose is being set-up but I don't think that's a huge draw without the strap, and they'd be better off having Reigns vs Lesnar II and Ambrose vs HHH if they wanted the biggest draws possible. Could happen though, I guess Reigns has a rematch clause to use, but then they only seem to matter sometimes, like last year where Bryan fought Reigns at Fastlane instead of just inserting himself into the main event of Mania.

Just be glad Cena vs Reigns didn't main event!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wyatts to interfere and cost Lesnar the match. Ambrose and Reigns to somehow both go to Mania to face Triple H.
Cena and Orton getting injured was worth Rollins getting injured, which also had the knock-on effect of killing any chance of Sheamus getting another title push.

Though now we have a 46-year-old businessman married to the company as champ and headlining their big event. Yeah that'll turn the terrible stock prices around.

HHH's been shoehorning himself into WM for years now, but this year he's gone balls deep, deeper than when Steph finished her transformation into Chyna-lite Vince with tits.
(edited 8 years ago)
Undertaker to enter and relinquish HHH of the title, they have their 4th WM match and ambrose and reigns main event WM
Reply 4333
Original post by AR_95
Undertaker to enter and relinquish HHH of the title, they have their 4th WM match and ambrose and reigns main event WM

Would definitely take that at this stage - but there's serious rumours of Strowman facing Taker at WM32. That would be a poor move from Creative. Strowman is so green, and facing off with a mid-50s Taker isn't what he needs.
It'd put Strowman over big, but he's never going to be champ, he's just another big bodyguard.

Irrelevant but I just wanted to leave this here.
Reply 4336
Original post by ozzyoscy
It'd put Strowman over big, but he's never going to be champ, he's just another big bodyguard.

Exactly. He's Vince's new pet project, but that shouldn't mean he gets to wrestle in one of Taker's last two WM matches.
So, who else doesn't give af about Fastlane but is still going to stay up until 4, get up at 7 and then head to uni?

TSR said I hadn't posted, tried again and it has posted twice...
(edited 8 years ago)
So, who else doesn't care about Fastlane as it has been push so half-heartedly but is still going to stay up until 4, get up at 7 and then head to uni?

TSR said I hadn't posted, tried again and it has posted twice...
(edited 8 years ago)
Strowman v Taker is Vince's wet dream - it's a BIG match-up! But yes, very underwhelming but that's what Taker's matches have been in terms of creative thinking. They wasted Sting on getting badly hurt v Rollins when they could have done a Taker-Sting match at least.

Quick Reply