The Student Room Group

Why do/don't you use your own face as a profile picture on TSR?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Callous Twits
I feel cheated.

Lel. Nah it's me. Just made that comment for the Jokez. Diddydec repped me so :dance:
Original post by hxfsxh
Just in case someone I know finds me out :lol:

loool you know
Original post by hannah412
same omg !

TSR is full of thirsty creepy people:frown:
Original post by Ethereal World
Lel. Nah it's me. Just made that comment for the Jokez. Diddydec repped me so :dance:

wow ur banter is thru the roof.
Original post by The Diplomat.
TSR is full of thirsty creepy people:frown:

@Cremated_Spatula ?

fanks m8
wow ur banter is thru the roof.

Thank you:h:
ikr :frown: some people sent me 3pms in a row :unimpressed:

hehehe sowwi :frown: i just want to see female face :frown:
hehehe sowwi :frown: i just want to see female face :frown:

aw no :frown: :frown: :frown:

you can send me 3 pms ^_^
Because I'm a bit of a noob to TSR and found that some people reflect a certain 'personality' or 'aura' that suits them by uploading a cartoon image. I have yet to find one that does me justice.:colonhash:
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Short and ugly and getting pudgy.:dong:

How would a picture show that you're short?
aw no :frown: :frown: :frown:

you can send me 3 pms ^_^

thank u !! ('o')
Original post by DiddyDec
I want to remain anonymous to a degree to protect my interests in the real world.

:ditto:

There are enough people on TSR who know who I am in real life, but the masses do not need to know - I do not post my picture, and I am deliberately non-specific about many aspects of my life for good reasons.
Original post by Origami Bullets
:ditto:

There are enough people on TSR who know who I am in real life, but the masses do not need to know - I do not post my picture, and I am deliberately non-specific about many aspects of my life for good reasons.

I have already made the mistake of leaking too much information which became a catalyst for me dropping out of university. I will not be making that mistake again.
I have already made the mistake of leaking too much information which became a catalyst for me dropping out of university. I will not be making that mistake again.

Nasty :hugs:

I'm sure if you already had your suspicions about who I am then you could go through my ~20,000 posts from the last 9 years and confirm your suspicions, but as yet no one has to my knowledge.
People on here.
Nasty :hugs:

I'm sure if you already had your suspicions about who I am then you could go through my ~20,000 posts from the last 9 years and confirm your suspicions, but as yet no one has to my knowledge.

I learnt the hard way.

I'm sure anyone dedicated enough could find out, but it would take days.
I learnt the hard way.

I'm sure anyone dedicated enough could find out, but it would take days.

Precisely - and I don't think anyone is that interested, strangely enough!

I take it you're on a new account now.
Precisely - and I don't think anyone is that interested, strangely enough!

I take it you're on a new account now.

No, same account I have always used, same name as well. They never found out my name. They just found out my university (easy one) and the position I held on the SU. That was all they needed to make a complaint to the university.
I'm to pretty for that...wouldn't want to be getting reps for the wrong reasons :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest