The Student Room Group

House rabbit

Scroll to see replies

Rabbits are wonderful pets:love: I'm not sure if I could ever have them in the house though:s-smilie: They poo everywhere and their fluff gets everywhere.
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Rabbits are wonderful pets:love: I'm not sure if I could ever have them in the house though:s-smilie: They poo everywhere and their fluff gets everywhere.

They also shag like nobody's business... :sexface:
Reply 22

Yeah idk how to deal with the poo issue :frown: :frown:

Maybe they can be litter trained...please...say..that's a possibility? (A)
Original post by Inexorably
Yeah idk how to deal with the poo issue :frown: :frown:

Maybe they can be litter trained...please...say..that's a possibility? (A)

I've never manage to litter train mine:frown: They have a poo tray where MOST of their poos seem to go, thankfully, but there's always still loads and loads on the floor. If you've got wooden floors or tiles then you could just sweep them up and mop which wouldn't be so bad, but we've got carpets and I dread to think about the mess the rabbits would make on them!
Reply 24
I've never manage to litter train mine:frown: They have a poo tray where MOST of their poos seem to go, thankfully, but there's always still loads and loads on the floor. If you've got wooden floors or tiles then you could just sweep them up and mop which wouldn't be so bad, but we've got carpets and I dread to think about the mess the rabbits would make on them!

Oh no that sounds awful D: D:

I'll definitely keep in mind about trying not to keep it anywhere near a carpet xD
Reply 25
9????? You cray cray

Lol yup 9. But they weren't house rabbits, the house probably wouldn't be in one piece with 9. Only kept them in a hutch during the night. During the day it was the garden or the garage, as they had thier own space.

Be prepared to deal with poo though. They poo like theres no tomorrow lol. Should be fine once thier litter trained. One of my bunnies had a habit of digging her litter tray and throwing the contents out!

Posted from TSR Mobile
They **** everywhere. We had a halls rabbit at uni.
Reply 27
Original post by A321
Lol yup 9. But they weren't house rabbits, the house probably wouldn't be in one piece with 9. Only kept them in a hutch during the night. During the day it was the garden or the garage, as they had thier own space.

Be prepared to deal with poo though. They poo like theres no tomorrow lol. Should be fine once thier litter trained. One of my bunnies had a habit of digging her litter tray and throwing the contents out!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was gonna say...9 inside would be awful :tongue:

Original post by DiddyDec
They **** everywhere. We had a halls rabbit at uni.

How exactly did you get that without it being noticed? :P
How exactly did you get that without it being noticed? :P

Pets at Home. They noticed after a few months so it got sent away to live on farm (an actual farm).
Reply 29
Pets at Home. They noticed after a few months so it got sent away to live on farm (an actual farm).

Not the farm :<

I should hope it was an actual farm :<
Not the farm :<

I should hope it was an actual farm :<

I went to an agricultural university, it went to live on the owner of rabbit's farm.
Reply 31
I went to an agricultural university, it went to live on the owner of rabbit's farm.

That's a happy ending after all, I can sleep well tonight :h:
That's a happy ending after all, I can sleep well tonight :h:

I wont tell you rest then...
Reply 33
I wont tell you rest then...

D: please don't

Not the poor bunnies.

See people get sad when they think of cats and dogs being eaten in China and **** but I just get sad thinking about a bunny being eaten :'(
House rabbit sounds like a sort of insult to someone who betrays his group for the dominant majority.

'Lol Jaekwon joined the feds, what a house rabbit'
D: please don't

Not the poor bunnies.

See people get sad when they think of cats and dogs being eaten in China and **** but I just get sad thinking about a bunny being eaten :'(

They weren't bunnies, there was a crow for a short while though.
Reply 36
They weren't bunnies, there was a crow for a short while though.

Don't ruin my HAPPY IMAGINATION of bunnies.

Quick Reply

Latest