The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

5 PM - 6 PM I will be making notes on Physics.

6 PM - 6:30 PM I will be doing some D1 textbook exercises.
Reply 781
**** im a couple a minutes late but I decided to do an s1 paper jan 2013. will report back at 6:30
5.15 - 6.15 : Revising Hard for Maths :frown:
Original post by MrMackyTv
Logged back on :smile:

I actually got a lot done in that session. I did about 2 pomodoros and I was able to do my Geography homework, read and highlight my Biology Unit 2 Chapter 5 notes, read my History exercise book and highlight that too and also make flashcards for History.20160220_163314.jpg

I am going to have a long break now because I usually have dinner in the next hour anyways so my revision would get interupted. I will join in for the 7:00 session. See you guys then!

I'll probably join at 7pm for History revision again. Btw, what laptop do you have?
Starting another hour for typing/writing some bio notes on genetic profiling and other stuff :smile: dinner soon :bl:
Between now and dinner I'm going to be doing some History revision! I'm hoping to make flashcards for about 15 pages from my Weimar Germany textbook.

After dinner I'll work on messaging the people interested in how I revise my case studies and then join back up for the 7:00pm block!
This seems like a great idea! In the next hour I hope to finally finish these lecture notes!
Reply 787
Okay no no, that was not a good idea. :toofunny: Whatever, think I'll just accept this day as it comes bc there's no point being miserable about something which I can't entirely control.- Well, technically I could've but I'm just going to try shush those thoughts since I still have the rest of this day. :biggrin: Spent the break hour browsing this site ( recently found out that reps make me incrediblyyyyy happy :woohoo: ) + trying to catch up a little on my reading for the 'TSR book challenge' !! :lol:

@Carolinec1206 @KINGYusuf Ready? :dumbells:
Original post by Anon_98
Okay no no, that was not a good idea. :toofunny: Whatever, think I'll just accept this day as it comes bc there's no point being miserable about something which I can't entirely control.- Well, technically I could've but I'm just going to try shush those thoughts since I still have the rest of this day. :biggrin: Spent the break hour browsing this site ( recently found out that reps make me incrediblyyyyy happy :woohoo: ) + trying to catch up a little on my reading for the 'TSR book challenge' !! :lol:

@Carolinec1206 @KINGYusuf Ready? :dumbells:

Ready ,ready ! I tried to do s2 paper and it killed all my hopes for an A ;/ Literally made me cry :cry:
wow do i love this thread, started at 1, taking a break now for dinner and going to start again at 7. that means i've done 4 hours of work in one afternoon, the most i've ever done in 1 day (probably even the most i've done in a weekend). AND i didn't have to take drugs to do it!!! big up to OP :cheers:
Reply 790
Original post by Carolinec1206
Ready ,ready ! I tried to do s2 paper and it killed all my hopes for an A ;/ Literally made me cry :cry:

Ooh okay yay! I think 'KING' is offline so we'll just have to start without him. Not sure how we're doing this..hmm..- I think I'll start with Trignometry..double angle formulas + the like. You? Aw dw, you'll only improve as you keep on practicing. :console: - you should perhaps try and re-revise the topics that you scored the lowest marks on and then do another past paper later?
Okay, I'll be back in half an hour! :h:
Original post by JTran38
I'll probably join at 7pm for History revision again. Btw, what laptop do you have?

Toshiba
Going to start revising Biology from 6:32.
Will finish to chapter 6

Then i shall revise Mathematics for an hour.
Reply 793
just did that s1 paper and that last question was horrific. Anyone whos done it, wanna give a heads up on what it was asking?
BTW its the jan 2013 ms1b paper.
Starting the bio again, my goal is to do all the topic 6 notes tonight but that may be an unrealistic goal :afraid: I will do as much as possible!
I'm going to be revising the first paragraph of my French speaking, then perhaps begin Maths flashcards :smile:
Reply 796
I have just managed to memorise some maths formulas and worked on a bit more trig, it seems to be a never ending topic! Don't think that's how a "group" session is supposed to work though. :s-smilie: I'll think about ideas during my breaks, (will PM you about it @Carolinec1206 as that might be a better way to discuss it :smile: )
I'll be back on this thread for the last session around 11:00pm anyway.
Reply 797
Original post by Guls
just did that s1 paper and that last question was horrific. Anyone whos done it, wanna give a heads up on what it was asking?
BTW its the jan 2013 ms1b paper.

got 57/75 :frown:

and that last question i dropped 8 MARKS!!!

Im gonna make notes on wheere I went wrong then do biology animal behaivour and possibly animal responses.
Did my 3 paragraphs I was aiming for hours ago and took a break to find my AS textbook. Just finished my fourth paragraph and will now be aiming to finish my 5th paragraph on the cardiac cycle and write my conclusion. If I feel up to some more work, I will most likely start on reviewing some AS chemistry mechanisms as they seem to have wormed their way into some A2 papers.
Original post by Anon_98
I have just managed to memorise some maths formulas and worked on a bit more trig, it seems to be a never ending topic! Don't think that's how a "group" session is supposed to work though. :s-smilie: I'll think about ideas during my breaks, (will PM you about it @Carolinec1206 as that might be a better way to discuss it :smile: )
I'll be back on this thread for the last session around 11:00pm anyway.

Yeah we need to figure out something,pm might be a good idea. I'm doing some trig questions from past papers and already struggling haha . See ya then :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending