The Student Room Group

Rate this guys looks.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Foo.mp3
He could be your brother, sister! :mmm:

He's my brother from another mother :banana::banana:
There is some hair in his grease
Original post by Danny McCoyne
LOL Dan :rofl: AKA the original Gossip Girl. I still cannot believe it to this day that he was GG. My friends and I were hedging bets on Dorota.

HE WAS GOSSIP GIRL?! lmfao XD

(I only watched season 1...I got bored after that)

He was gossip girl? WOW. That's a bit ridiculous, so he was the one embarrassing himself all through season 1..? what a ridiculous story line :colonhash:.
(edited 8 years ago)
7.4/10
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
HE WAS GOSSIP GIRL?! lmfao XD

(I only watched season 1...I got bored after that)

He was gossip girl? WOW. That's a but ridiculous, so he was the one embarrassing himself all through season 1..? what a ridiculous story line :colonhash:.

Haha yep there was so much fan backlash when they did the big reveal! :rofl:

I mean he tormented himself and his SISTER so much that it made no plausible sense that he was GG. :tongue:

If you rewatch with the knowledge that he is GG it's really funny. I think the writers ran out of ideas and wanted GG to be someone the fans didn't expect but they tried way too hard.
Original post by Danny McCoyne
Haha yep there was so much fan backlash when they did the big reveal! :rofl:

I mean he tormented himself and his SISTER so much that it made no plausible sense that he was GG. :tongue:

If you rewatch with the knowledge that he is GG it's really funny. I think the writers ran out of ideas and wanted GG to be someone the fans didn't expect but they tried way too hard.

Lmao I don't blame the fans, that is just so ridiculous XD I'm glad I never fell in love with it then...

Oh my gosh, sooooo ridiculous. I cannot get over it. :redface: RIDICULOUS. They might aswell have made Sarena gossip girl -_-

I never liked Serena, or Blair AND chuck was just a pervert. Basically I didn't like the whole show XD
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Lmao I don't blame the fans, that is just so ridiculous XD I'm glad I never fell in love with it then...

Oh my gosh, sooooo ridiculous. I cannot get over it. :redface: RIDICULOUS. They might aswell have made Sarena gossip girl -_-

I never liked Serena, or Blair AND chuck was just a pervert. Basically I didn't like the whole show XD

Nobody resists Chuck Bass.
5/10

Quick Reply

Latest