The Student Room Group

I'm Preet, AMA!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by hersheys073
Would you rather have Donald Trump's hair or two dates with him where you have to pay?

Two dates, I'd take him to KFC I'm not made of money
Considering you're South Asian (from the avatar), what's your favourite Bollywood movie?
Reply 42
Original post by champ_mc99
Considering you're South Asian (from the avatar), what's your favourite Bollywood movie?

Not the biggest fan of Bollywood films to be honest, but probably K3G just because it's a classsssic :smile:
Why did you choose to study Dentistry?
Original post by preetg97
Not the biggest fan of Bollywood films to be honest, but probably K3G just because it's a classsssic :smile:

K3G FTW! Best way to spend 3 and a half hours of your life! :biggrin:
Reply 45
K3G FTW! Best way to spend 3 and a half hours of your life! :biggrin:

Yeah it was on the Indian channels earlier so I was watching it haha :lol:

Original post by DeadEnd_96
Why did you choose to study Dentistry?

Mainly because of the sheer diversity of it, and wanting to work with people. There's a lot more to it than that though :smile:
Reply 46
Personally, it's always reminded me of this song (at least the lyrics right at the start):

"Preet ki lat mohe aisi laagi.........."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbN6P-UQjcs

Mainly because of the sheer diversity of it, and wanting to work with people. There's a lot more to it than that though :smile:

*cough* money *cough*
Would you rather get your name changed by a random person forever or get a permanent tattoo of their choice?
What do you do when life makes you want to curl up under your bed and never leave? :frown:
What is a hilarious YouTube video you've seen recently (could be a YouTuber etc)?
Norris or Seagal ?

Also do you have large dowry ?
Reply 53
*cough* money *cough*

Not at all, money isn't something which concerns me.

Original post by hersheys073
Would you rather get your name changed by a random person forever or get a permanent tattoo of their choice?

Get my name changed, I could always go by a nickname I guess? I wouldn't ever get a tattoo, let alone one that someone else chose, like what if they got a giant ferret tatted on my face nty :nope:
Reply 54
Original post by homeland.lsw

Don't like scary movies :s-smilie:, I remember I'd have nightmares for weeks after watching Saw II

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
What do you do when life makes you want to curl up under your bed and never leave? :frown:

I curl up in my bed and don't leave for a few days, I'm on a gap year so I can get away with it. Ben & Jerry's too, or Haagendasz, and lottttsssss of it!
Or see my friends, they usually cheer me up :smile:

Spoiler

Don't like scary movies :s-smilie:, I remember I'd have nightmares for weeks after watching Saw II

you're no fun...
do you think this thread is popular because your a girl or is this a coincidence?
Reply 57
Original post by RDB1826
What is a hilarious YouTube video you've seen recently (could be a YouTuber etc)?

[video="youtube;A1oA-3g9-Bc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1oA-3g9-Bc[/video]

Original post by the bear
Norris or Seagal ?

Also do you have large dowry ?

Norris

Nah my parents would give me up for free :creep:
Have you ever been or felt racially abused?
What do you think of socks and sandals

Quick Reply

Latest