The Student Room Group

What car would you buy for £105,000?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ThalutGultom
I just wanna buy Kawasaki Ninja H2R, love it so much. Of course that's not a car, am i get banned?

nice bike choice although personally i would have an Ariel ace
1. Car should be luxury as limousine, Why are youwaiting for cab and shuttle? Beforepurchasing you must be know about all features as price, average and about theengine.
Audi r8 is the clear choice. That new audi r8 V10 plus is a beauty, but I think the new model is slightly more expensive then 105k
not a fan of the r8 personally. too dull and undramatic
Original post by Daniel9998
Audi r8 is the clear choice. That new audi r8 V10 plus is a beauty, but I think the new model is slightly more expensive then 105k
Original post by Beardie26
not a fan of the r8 personally. too dull and undramatic

Yeah. A Porsche over it any day
surprised not many people have said BMW I8
bit below 105k but an absolutely beauty of a car, flawless...break-the-internet-the-bmw-i8-edition-photo-gallery_3.jpg
Original post by Beardie26
nice bike choice although personally i would have an Ariel ace

Such a radical bike, cool
don't you mean an overpowered beetle:smile:
Original post by HamzahPatel
Yeah. A Porsche over it any day
997 gt3
Original post by aidy_hawse
Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R

The cleverest person on here!
R34 is probably the best car to buy, and it is going up in value.
Buy yourself a new S class or something out of the factory and drive it around, there goes 20k from its original value. keep it for a year or so and your down about 40k
Original post by ben2000
If you were handed £105,00 to buy yourself a car (EDIT: you can't keep the change), what car would you buy?

I'd buy a Tesla Model S P85D in "midnight silver metalic" with ludicrous mode and upgraded speakers.

upgraded S class coupe or G wagon

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending