The Student Room Group

Help history coursework!!!!!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by ivybridge
Oh, another tip: make sure your essay is thematic and not chronological. That should help you structure it. Plan it by getting each paragraph topic decided upon and then writing a paragraph topic sentence (the starting sentence) :smile:.

yea thats a really good idea, but in terms of the different themes, do i sort it in terms of relevence or however?
Reply 21
Original post by MJlover
ask for teachers guidance on your question

yea but the thing is i have to actually have written sumin for guidence innt, was jus struggling on that, like embedding sources n stuff yea, i can ask that after ive written it but i was also struggling on the set out/writting aspect too, but thanks for the tho :wink:
Original post by amina510
yea thats a really good idea, but in terms of the different themes, do i sort it in terms of relevence or however?

Well... your themes should relate to causes of conflict in the period you stated. One could be religion, one could be economics, another international relations, another military superiority, etc.etc.
Reply 23
Original post by ivybridge
Well... your themes should relate to causes of conflict in the period you stated. One could be religion, one could be economics, another international relations, another military superiority, etc.etc.

Okay, i get you, thanks sooooooooooooooooooo much man im so greatful for your help its unreal, now i have to wrtie 1500 words for monday lol
thanks again, pray for me :tongue:
Original post by amina510
Okay, i get you, thanks sooooooooooooooooooo much man im so greatful for your help its unreal, now i have to wrtie 1500 words for monday lol
thanks again, pray for me :tongue:

No problem :smile: :heart:

Quick Reply

Latest