The Student Room Group

French revision techniques?

I feel that I'm doing revision in pretty much all of my subjects except French. :eek4:

Can anyone recommend any revision techniques to help because I feel that watching French language videos isn't really helping me.

Thanks.

(Also I'm aiming for A/A* at GCSE)
Original post by petrblak
I feel that I'm doing revision in pretty much all of my subjects except French. :eek4:

Can anyone recommend any revision techniques to help because I feel that watching French language videos isn't really helping me.

Thanks.

(Also I'm aiming for A/A* at GCSE)

Parler français :P

Quand tu veux :3 !
Reply 2
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Parler français :P

Quand tu veux :3 !

Come to think about it, this is actually a great technique! I'll try to get my friends to speak in French too!
Come to think about it, this is actually a great technique! I'll try to get my friends to speak in French too!

What I wanted to say is that you can to talk to me in french whenever you want :wink: I'm french :3
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
Which exam board are you with?
Reply 5
If you want to do it authentically:

1. Start revising
2. Surrender
3. ???
4. Well done, you're French now
Reply 6
Original post by luciie
Which exam board are you with?

I'm with AQA. I've completed all the coursework now so I'm focusing on exams.
Reply 7
I'm with AQA. I've completed all the coursework now so I'm focusing on exams.

http://www.memrise.com/course/52220/aqa-gcse-french-vocabulary/
Reply 8

Awesome! I have a memrise account but only ever used it for vocab tests. I didn't know there was a whole set specifically for AQA. Thank you!
Reply 9
Awesome! I have a memrise account but only ever used it for vocab tests. I didn't know there was a whole set specifically for AQA. Thank you!

You're welcome! Good luck with your exams :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest