The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Camoron
Men's rights clearly are at the bottom of your agenda

Men have responsibilities not rights
If you want to report it to the police, then do so, this is as much sexual assault as any other instance involving reversed genders, she was in the wrong and had no right to do that
Report it if it scarred you
Original post by Camoron
You were being insulting by calling him an attention seeker and so on. If a girl said this she would get nothing but support. Would you tell a rape victim to call the police and stop attention seeking? Why should this man who has been violently sexually abused be talked to like that. Did not occur to you he is in shock or traumatised? He may feel embarrassed telling the police. This is common for victims. Just have more respect, that is all I am saying

If a girl came on TSR talking about how much they want to report something and how the person responsible should be punished I'd respond in exactly the same way.

Posting about wanting to do something that is as simple as dialling 101 is attention seeking and procrastination. In many situations that is the response of a victim - I didn't state that attention seeking wasn't valid or imply it was negative - I pointed out that it wouldn't achieve their desired goal and gave them the information to help them achieve that goal. Pointing out that a victim isn't directing their efforts in a way that will help achieve their stated goal is not insulting someone.
Why am I finding this funny?
Original post by Twinpeaks
WoodyMKC, you do realise that every single night out for a girl involves at least one arse slap/ grope. Do you actually think that everyone of those girls turns around and slaps the boy?

Probably 1 in 100. So kindly take your equal rights, and shove it up your little posterior.

you need to report it so that the police can help previous victims to come forward. be brave for their sakes :yep:
lol @acupofgreentea you just highlighted the hypocrisy of the joke that is feminism
Troll? If this happened to a female they would have a low chance of success I presume. So your chances are low low low.
Some people laugh and take the piss, but this really really gets on my tits. Your chance of success is 0, no one is gonna investigate or take action if you report it unfortuately, thats the truth ( if this post isnt a troll :P ). This thread would have 500-1000 replies in the first 5 minutes if it was a female, with ****ing emma watson writing a ****ing article about this after the first 10 minutes.. ****ing ********..If i hear one my female complain about equal rights im gonna rip my dick off.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Ladymusiclover
Troll? If this happened to a female they would have a low chance of success I presume. So your chances are low low low.

I disagree if this happened to a female they would have a very high chance of success.
Original post by Daniel9998
Some people laugh and take the piss, but this really really gets on my tits. Your chance of success is 0, no one is gonna investigate or take action if you report it unfortuately, thats the truth ( if this post isnt a troll :P ). This thread would have 500-1000 replies in the first 5 minutes, with ****ing emma watson writing a ****ing article about this after the first 10 minutes.. ****ing ********..If i hear one my female complain about equal rights im gonna rip my dick off.

:indiff:
Well that seems rational
Original post by PQ
:indiff:
Well that seems rational

PRSOM
Original post by Daniel9998
Some people laugh and take the piss, but this really really gets on my tits. Your chance of success is 0, no one is gonna investigate or take action if you report it unfortuately, thats the truth ( if this post isnt a troll :P ). This thread would have 500-1000 replies in the first 5 minutes if it was a female, with ****ing emma watson writing a ****ing article about this after the first 10 minutes.. ****ing ********..If i hear one my female complain about equal rights im gonna rip my dick off.

You absolute idiot. This happens every time a girl goes clubbing and we just deal with it. It's so normalised it doesn't even measure on the radar of a night out. You must live in a complete bubble, probably never been clubbing in your life, if you think that a girl would make a big deal about having her arse pinched. Get a grip, you joke,
Original post by WoodyMKC

I still don't see what your joke could have been soz.
I still don't see what your joke could have been soz.

Your sense of humour fail, not my problem :tongue:
Your sense of humour fail, not my problem :tongue:

Nooo, you just backtracked :wink:

I've seen your sexist posts before, that was perfectly inline with what you genuinely think. But when someone (my humble self) pointed out the ridiculousness of it, you backtracked.
Reply 57
You should have just done what a woman would have done and given her a slap round the face.

#EqualRights

Hahahaha! :ahee::lolz:
Nooo, you just backtracked :wink:

I've seen your sexist posts before, that was perfectly inline with what you genuinely think. But when someone (my humble self) pointed out the ridiculousness of it, you backtracked.

If you've really seen that many of my posts before, you should know that I'm a massive joker. If you take such posts seriously then, as I said, not my problem. What would I be achieving by saying it wasn't meant seriously if I actually meant what I said, would defeat the point of writing it in the first place surely?
Original post by Superhotfire
I was abused last night by a female who touched me in a way I was not comfortable with and she had no permission. I am going to report her to the police and suggest they review cctv footage of the sexual assault I want her put on the list of barred adults and for it to show on a DBS. What are ny chances of success?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Be careful.
They may assume that you are the 'dominant agressor' and charge you with something.

Latest