The Student Room Group

Polish diplomats say that Middle Easterners cannot come to Poland

Germany, Italy, Greece and The Netherlands are trying to get Eastern European, Baltic and Balkan countries to take 160 000 illegal immigrants.

An anonymous Polish diplomat told EuroActiv that this will not happen.

"Central and Eastern EU countries do not have the experience to live with citizens from North Africa and the Middle East."

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I love it when eastern european countries say they wont take immigrants.

Most of eastern europe is poor, backward and miserable. Poland is the last place the immigrants should want to go.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Been to poland once and i really love it. missing it now. :frown:
Reply 3
Being a part of the EU means sharing responsibility, if you can't do that feel free to leave and become Russias toy again.
But Britain has to take the Polish and so on like that... Right. Also, do they think any of us have experience with it? Because we don't. It's a completely different world in so many respects. Those diplomats = idiots.
Original post by HAQ
I love it when eastern european countries say they wont take immigrants.

Most of eastern europe is poor, backward and miserable. Poland is the last place the immigrants should want to go.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You really have no idea what the world is like, do you?
Typical racist polish. After all the war and destruction they've experienced, they should be the most sympathetic nation with the refugees. They should be ashamed for not helping these people because they're the wrong skin colour and wrong religion.
Reply 7
I'll stop being a racist when you anti-fa admit that mass immigration is wrong and should be not only stopped but reversed. It is has destroyed our population. We are the victims, not the people who rob us of our countries.
Reply 8
Original post by Hussm
Being a part of the EU means sharing responsibility, if you can't do that feel free to leave and become Russias toy again.

you mean: when the one country breaks the rules and decides it will take hundreds of thousands "refugees" whose ID cannot be checked, other countries should follow and accept "their" quota?
no, they shouldn't.

Original post by ivybridge
But Britain has to take the Polish and so on like that... Right. Also, do they think any of us have experience with it? Because we don't. It's a completely different world in so many respects. Those diplomats = idiots.

Britain didn't have to take anyone. apart from UK, Ireland and Sweden other EU countries introduced a laws that protected their markets for few years (in similar way as UK market was protected from Bulgarian and Romanian).
Not to mention that- so called "Eastern Europeans"- are citizens of countries within EU; their ID can be easily verified- unlike of those so-called "refugees" that we see now.
And no, only because countries like France or UK managed to go knee deep in manure, also called "multiculturalism", doesn't mean other countries cannot learn from it.

Original post by intelligent con
Typical racist polish. After all the war and destruction they've experienced, they should be the most sympathetic nation with the refugees. They should be ashamed for not helping these people because they're the wrong skin colour and wrong religion.

rotfl
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by ivybridge

Have you always come out with such rubbish?
Reply 10
Original post by intelligent con

Why should they take in people with no documents and who have not been verified? I would not accept a stranger into my home so why should they?
Reply 11
Original post by Hussm

And it's pro EU people like this that reckon EU nations still have the power to dictate their own laws. Looooool
Reply 12
Original post by Cheez
Poland wants to remain Polish. Why is that wrong?

You want Poland to be full of mixed race, black, asians, arab people instead of whites.

You are the real ****ing racists go to hell.

Boo hoo cry me a river. No one wants to go to Poland because its a shithole.
Reply 13
Original post by Camoron
And it's pro EU people like this that reckon EU nations still have the power to dictate their own laws. Looooool

Aww did an immigrant steal your bike?
Poland are probably aware that most migrants are not genuine refugees, so if Germany and co are too stupid to acknowledge that fact then why should the Baltic states follow suit?

The majority of people from the middle-east simply aren't capable of living in western civilisation.
Original post by Hussm

Have you ever been to Poland?

Poland is a great country. Far more modern and pleasant than Spain, for example.
Reply 16
Original post by Callous Twits
Have you ever been to Poland?

Poland is a great country. Far more modern and pleasant than Spain, for example.

And Syria is more pleasant than Switzerland..yeah good joke.
Original post by Hussm
And Syria is more pleasant than Switzerland..yeah good joke.

So you've never been to Poland, then.
Reply 18
Original post by Hussm

The migrants certainly think so. No welfare and integration programs over there.
Poor Polska

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending