The Student Room Group

Why can't i find a guy that doesn't just want sex from me

I've been single for over a year now and would be quite nice to be in a relationship again. However all guys seem to want from me is sex. I don't understand why though, i'm not good looking, I don't plaster myself all over social media and I rarely ever go on nights out. They just seem to presume i'm going to give them it as well. Don't get me wrong I enjoy sex but I don't just wanna give it out that easy.
Reply 1
I guess the key is that people who ask you out fancy you and are interested in developing a relationship. Mind you, I have to say that when this is the case sex rears its head pretty quickly in a guys mind. Go after guys you fancy, flirt but also make it clear your looking for a relationship. Good luck.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I've been single for over a year now and would be quite nice to be in a relationship again. However all guys seem to want from me is sex. I don't understand why though, i'm not good looking, I don't plaster myself all over social media and I rarely ever go on nights out. They just seem to presume i'm going to give them it as well. Don't get me wrong I enjoy sex but I don't just wanna give it out that easy.

Gurl you can have my ex..he decided to be celibate then dumped me on V day, romantic little **** :dry::dry:
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous

Well if you're not attractive, then that explains why guys dont want a relationship with you, no?
they might think you have low self esteem if you're not attractive and use you
Because most men (and a fair few women themselves to be honest) are pricks at our age, live with it.
Reply 6
Original post by ivybridge
Because most men (and a fair few women themselves to be honest) are pricks at our age, live with it.

Because most men (and a fair few women themselves to be honest) are pricks, live with it.
Original post by whorace
Because most men (and a fair few women themselves to be honest) are pricks, live with it.

That too :mmm:
It is becoming too common for guys to be doing this. I say that, but also females too. It's pretty sad.

Just don't give them what they want, respect yourself and just make something of yourself and focus solely on yourself and you'll eventually meet a decent person.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending