The Student Room Group

Israel VS Gaza?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Free Kurdistan
Ahhh like the Turks did to Europe and Cypriots you mean or the Arabs to the Pagans

The Ottomans did not sack Constantinople nor did they ethnically cleanse any part of Europe. I see where you're coming from. Every race needn't have a nation state to claim as their own. You should be happy to live in any state as long as it follows democratic principles in a local and national level. Let's not derail the thread.
Uch, it's not a football match. They are both awful.

That is true ^ Hamas, in fact, did act as an catalyst for the war with Israel and did fly rockets to Israel, thus why Israel then fired rockets into Gaza.
Original post by thunder_chunky

This is so true! What people fail to comprehend is that segments of Palestine were actually distributed to that of Jordan/Syria/Lebanon :P hence the British Mandate, and the formation of Israel was only due to the high concentration of Jews in Palestine.
@Rabbi Steve you'll be happy here.

Where's the precursor cartoon where the Israeli put a gun to the Palestinian's head and told him to get the **** out of the chair?
Original post by TheArtofProtest
Where's the precursor cartoon where the Israeli put a gun to the Palestinian's head and told him to get the **** out of the chair?

I also have issues with this cartoon

To be more accurate, the Palestinian should be hiding behind a group of children, throwing rockets at the Israeli
I mean it acc does make me sympathizee especially considering the amount of children and babies which died in the 2014 but then again its Hamas who are more responsible ! :angry:
Original post by Oblivion99
This is so true! What people fail to comprehend is that segments of Palestine were actually distributed to that of Jordan/Syria/Lebanon :P hence the British Mandate, and the formation of Israel was only due to the high concentration of Jews in Palestine.

splitting up a country and distributing it to neighbouring countries .... what a solution

just cause there is a "large concentration" of a particular ethnicity/race in an area does not mean they can claim it??

Not only is the Zionist usurper occupying the Palestinian rightful "chair", he has the guts to alter its name. The Palestinian only fault was to allow the Zionist to sit.
Original post by alkaline.
splitting up a country and distributing it to neighbouring countries .... what a solution

just cause there is a "large concentration" of a particular ethnicity/race in an area does not mean they can claim it??

I know its cruel, but its also irreversible. Shouldnt we just accept Israel as a state, after all it is on the map and is backed up by the strongest economies in the world.
I know its cruel, but its also irreversible. Shouldnt we just accept Israel as a state, after all it is on the map and is backed up by the strongest economies in the world.

I thought the problem was accepting Palestine as a state, as Israel is already recognized (ironically the UN who gave Israel the nod is being bashed left, right and center by the ungrateful Zionists).

aren't you part arab?
imagine if that happened to the country that you came from.

i'm not saying Israel doesn't have a place, they simply shouldn't have overstepped and maybe actual abides to rules set...

I mean it acc does make me sympathizee especially considering the amount of children and babies which died in the 2014 but then again its Hamas who are more responsible ! :angry:

If Hamas rockets actually killed a couple of hundred children, you wouldn't blame Israel for first occupying lands right? You'll blame Hamas. It's the same thing. Israel has killed an average of 1 Palestinian child every 3 days since 2012, but you can't blame Hamas the same way you won't blame Israel if Hamas did the same. After all Israel & the British were the first to start (cause) this mess
Reply 36
The people of Palestine voted for a terrorist organisation to run their country, they knew exactly what they were getting themselves in to. If my neighbour was building tunnels in my lands, attacking my people, firing rockets, making videos about cleansing me, I would destroy them.
Original post by Camoron
The people of Palestine voted for a terrorist organisation to run their country, they knew exactly what they were getting themselves in to. If my neighbour was building tunnels in my lands, attacking my people, firing rockets, making videos about cleansing me, I would destroy them.

Even if your neighbour was the one you forced to leave before you moved in?
Reply 38
Original post by Sciatic
Even if your neighbour was the one you forced to leave before you moved in?

That makes no sense
Reply 39
Original post by alkaline.
aren't you part arab?
imagine if that happened to the country that you came from.

i'm not saying Israel doesn't have a place, they simply shouldn't have overstepped and maybe actual abides to rules set...

Apart from the 40s that is false data and more of the terrorist propaganda machine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending