The Student Room Group

TSR marriages of the future

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WoodyMKC
[video="youtube;fn4jIlFwuLU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn4jIlFwuLU[/video]

:console:
No one likes people who are obssesed with politics so I'm all good :biggrin: Has @Awesome Genius got a tsr partner?(apart from his fake cars)
Original post by ivybridge
I want to marry @CoolCavy to be honest - we can just spend our lives looking after cute little rodents on some remote island. :heart:

Don't we all. :daydreaming:

Original post by lycamobile
bold indicates srs

Oh god, you've been killing me all day :rofl:

Flattery will not win me over. I'm loyal to my contract provider. :noway:

Spoiler

All in all, your post did give me a semi,

Spoiler

And i welcome your savagness with open arms :h:

Spoiler

Original post by Hydeman
You should probably accept the consensus. :tongue:

Would just like to add to the consensus, @WoodyMKC. I ship your bicep and @Awesome Genius, in particular. :rofl:
Original post by acupofgreentea
Would just like to add to the consensus, @WoodyMKC. I ship your bicep and @Awesome Genius, in particular. :rofl:

*Sigh* 3 votes for Woody & AG... Alright @Awesome Genius, lube up and bend over, let's get this over with...
Don't we all. :daydreaming:

Flattery will not win me over. I'm loyal to my contract provider. :noway:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Srs (bold)

You're too jokes man, like proper haha

AND LOOOOOOOOOL THAT GOOGLE SEARCH!

Banter lvl = / GR8 m8 xD

You should find it v. sweet
*Sigh* 3 votes for Woody & AG... Alright @Awesome Genius, lube up and bend over, let's get this over with...

*ahem*

i don't give the awesome seed out to just anyone.

Spoiler

Srs (bold)

You're too jokes man, like proper haha

AND LOOOOOOOOOL THAT GOOGLE SEARCH!

Banter lvl = / GR8 m8 xD

You should find it v. sweet

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Awesome Genius
*ahem*

i don't give the awesome seed out to just anyone.

Dat bicep doe.
Dat bicep doe.

i have a theory on this.
i have a theory on this.

Do tell. :holmes:
Do tell. :holmes:

i did, yesterday, u laughed n all lol
This is why TSR should have a dating forum where people create anonymous posts with information that other members look at, it could be like a child friendly version of Tinder with information, not pictures. It could be monetarised so people who have successful matches need to pay a fee to have the matches revealed, TSR could decide the date location to make things excitable for both individuals, this thread would then be celebrating marriage.
Original post by Inexorably
too little too late
plunges knife into my heart

[video="youtube;CQFGAmiWQmg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQFGAmiWQmg[/video]
i did, yesterday, u laughed n all lol

Oh, I thought you had further developed your proposal. :rofl:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Oh, I thought you had further developed your proposal. :rofl:

Spoiler

Tell me plz.
Tell me plz.

:rofl:

@Awesome Genius, you've been called out. Don't want to step in your spotlight - do you wanna explain?
Tell me plz.

Its not a serious theory. Im just jealous of your physique.

I said that we only see one arm cos thats the only you exercise and with the other ur just eating burgers.

But like i said, I'm just jealous. I drink all these protein shakes and nothing happens. Im still not muscular. :frown:
Its not a serious theory. Im just jealous of your physique.

I said that we only see one arm cos thats the only you exercise and with the other ur just eating burgers.

But like i said, I'm just jealous. I drink all these protein shakes and nothing happens. Im still not muscular. :frown:

:rofl: Rather original :biggrin: It's usually "Your bicep is only that big because you masturbate too much" :lol: To which my reply is normally "Nope, that's my left arm there, you should see the other one".

Ironically, though, that's how you gain muscle, lift and eat lots of calories & protein, so a burger is well on the menu :biggrin:

I can't remember for certain, but I remember someone mentioning it on a thread similar to this a while ago.

Spoiler

No I'm not married to a TSRian.

I'm married with kids, yeah, but not to someone from TSR

Quick Reply

Latest