The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ladymusiclover
COME ON JAMIE!!!!!!!!!!!! Listening to some upbeat music may get you motivated. Think of the grades you want. Tbh I had a terrible day at work today but I still found some motivation left to revise. YOU CAN DO IT!!!

I can't :frown:
Original post by jamie vardy
i can't :frown:

just do it!!!!!!!!
Reply 822
I've just completed about 40 mins on Equilibrium constant and wrote all the notes. - Feeling much better about myself. :smile: Will continue with some revision in the next session at 11:00pm.
Reply 823
Original post by Jamie Vardy
I can't :frown:

Yes, you can! You can do it, if you believe it. - I assure you. It may feel hard and pretty sucky rn, but it imagine how much more it'll suck if you don't get the grades you want in August. I'm sorry if that sounds horrible, but I think that's my way of trying to motivate you. :getmecoat:

@Carpe Diem Jay you know those yt videos you mentioned earlier.. could you possibly share them on this thread if it isn't too much bother? :colondollar: Perhaps @Jamie Vardy would benefit from them? :dontknow:
I forgot to report to this thread, but I just did a maths calculator past paper, and I was 2 marks away from full marks (which I would have gotten for the first time ever if only I hadn't changed by result from what I previously had :facepalm: yeah, I'm pretty annoyed, hence this mini rant - sorry!)

Plus, just done 15 minutes of vocab express for French. I'll be doing the German learning mat thing next session.
will this continue when half term is over?
53/60 in chemistry F324 paper, but still not high enough :bawling:
Original post by htrowslec
will this continue when half term is over?

:yep:
Original post by Anon_98
A rough idea of the after half term revision schedule that I thought would be ideal is as follows:

Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm.
Friday: 4:00pm - 1:00am
Saturday: 3:00pm-12:00am
Sunday: 7:30am-11:00pm.

Also rather than the 1hr intervals, we will have half an hour intervals? You'll all be reminded of what the times will be every evening of the day before if that'll be more helpful ..perhaps via PM too incase the thread is moving too fast. Hope this is okay for everyone, let me know if you have any suggestions. :smile:
finished making notes for the material revolution salters chemistry unit
Original post by Anon_98
Yes, you can! You can do it, if you believe it. - I assure you. It may feel hard and pretty sucky rn, but it imagine how much more it'll suck if you don't get the grades you want in August. I'm sorry if that sounds horrible, but I think that's my way of trying to motivate you. :getmecoat:

@Carpe Diem Jay you know those yt videos you mentioned earlier.. could you possibly share them on this thread if it isn't too much bother? :colondollar: Perhaps @Jamie Vardy would benefit from them? :dontknow:

Would be my pleasure...

https://youtu.be/oXJ1FZKwI7c

@Jamie Vardy heard you've been chatting **** :wink:
Original post by Kamara7
53/60 in chemistry F324 paper, but still not high enough :bawling:

thats so high well done, what board?
Finished taking notes and learning new vocab from further reading about Tsar Russia.

Also made notes about opposition groups against the Tsar in Tsar Russia.
Original post by sd_skittles
thats so high well done, what board?

Thanks, I'm just stressing a bit because I need to do better this year than last year to get an A* (stupid entry requirements :frown:). I do OCR A.
Original post by TheOtherSide.
:yep:

7:30 on a Sunday?!!!!!!!!!!!! whaaaaatttt? I wish I had your dedication:adore:
Original post by Kamara7
Thanks, I'm just stressing a bit because I need to do better this year than last year to get an A* (stupid entry requirements :frown:). I do OCR A.

i get u:frown: im in a similar struggle too, battling ocr b salters, i hate that course,
hope we all do well!
Reply 835
Original post by Carpe Diem Jay
Would be my pleasure...

https://youtu.be/oXJ1FZKwI7c

@Jamie Vardy heard you've been chatting **** :wink:

Thanks so much. :smile: <3

:K:
Original post by EzioAuditore_
7:30 on a Sunday?!!!!!!!!!!!! whaaaaatttt? I wish I had your dedication:adore:

That isn't my post :lol:

Worship @Anon_98 for her unrelenting dedication to studying that early (even during the half term!)
has the session started now till 12:30?
Reply 838
:work: 11:00pm. :work:
~Logging out time!~

Group session with @Carolinec1206 - We're both starting with C4 Maths partial fractions + making notes! :five: Let's hope we get pretty far. :h:
Its stressing me out that im not revising then when i start to revise i feel unproductive! Help

Latest

Trending

Trending