Original post by purple-loofah
Anyone heard from Edinburgh yet? been waiting for ages

Yeah I got my offer a few weeks ago - sent my application in January
Original post by Storm2323
Yeah I got my offer a few weeks ago - sent my application in January

what are the requirements?
Original post by LiveTheMoment

mine was AAA, I don't think i'll accept i've got manchester already and waiting to hear about Bartlett... I think Edinburgh is more the name than an actual significant architecture department whereas I think the MSA is the reverse of that
Original post by Francescopsq97
Hey guys it's always me I apologize but... What kind off outfit did you choose for the Bartlett interview?

Wear whatever you want

It was an unconditional
Original post by Storm2323
It was an unconditional

Wow!! That's really amazing!! What were your predicted grades?
did they ask for a portfolio or anything like that?

Nope. Edinburgh doesn't ask for portfolio so yeah:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wow!! That's really amazing!! What were your predicted grades?

Thank you! I'm sure you'll do great :smile:)
I already have my grades so I assume that's why I got it, but I got 3 A*s
Reply 928
Hello there people!

Could anyone of you please tell me whether a PDF portfolio is acceptable at the Bartlett interview or do I have to have a physical version of it..?

+ I am also EU student and still don't know if the Bartlett has recieved my task, eventhough the deadline was 16 Feb.. I wrote to them and recieved an answer from that Capus guy, saying they will let me know when they recieve it.. it's been almost a week and nothing.. :frown::frown:
Did anyone get an email today from Bath about an open day for applicants? They just invited me to an open day, but I have had no email about an offer. Does this mean I may get an offer or possibly an interview?
Has anyone heard back from RGU with a yes/no yet?

I submitted my immigration documents weeks ago, and my application now nearly two months ago, and I haven't heard a peep about applicant days, etc. Starting to get concerned as I realise their applicant days are in early/mid March.

Thanks for any advice :smile:
has anyone who had an interview on the 9th feb heard back from the bartlett yet?
Original post by theocider
has anyone who had an interview on the 9th feb heard back from the bartlett yet?

Nope I know they have interviews in early march too aswell. So I'm not expecting a huge list of people getting a response early too. SInce they want to go through everyone first. Just like with the rest of the UCAS process.
Original post by zzdevzz
Nope I know they have interviews in early march too aswell. So I'm not expecting a huge list of people getting a response early too. SInce they want to go through everyone first. Just like with the rest of the UCAS process.

I think it really depends, I heard some people already got an offer so I don't know. As far as I'm concerned They sent me today an email saying that they received my task. Good luck everybody! I'm so nervous since I want to go there so bad!
Original post by Francescopsq97
I think it really depends, I heard some people already got an offer so I don't know. As far as I'm concerned They sent me today an email saying that they received my task. Good luck everybody! I'm so nervous since I want to go there so bad!

good luck! where else have you applied?
Original post by theocider
good luck! where else have you applied?

Oxford Brookes Nottingham Newcastle LSBU
Hey, I'm having some trouble choosing between 3 of the offers I've received for Architecture at University of Nottingham, Oxford Brookes and University of Kent.
Requirements:
University of Nottingham -AAA
Oxford Brookes -Unconditional or ABB if insurance
University of Kent -ABB

Please help give me advice? :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by archincent
Haven't received an reply from Newcastle yet. It has been a month since I sent my portfolio. Do you think I should call them?

possibly, i received a response the next day so it seems a little out of their character.
I got all 5 of my uni choices (Reading, Sheffield Hallam, UCA, Lincoln and Salford) and I'm predicted BBB in Maths, Product Design and RE (and I currently have a D in AS geography).

I really want to study architecture at Reading Uni because it's closer to home and I get that certain feeling that Reading is the one. The campus and accommodation is awesome whilst the area seems like endless adventures awaits (sounding real cheesy right there...). Then again the course is in the process of RIBA validation, and I need ABB to get in.

On the other hand...I had a bad time visiting Sheffield Hallam Uni for an interview and vowed never to go to Sheffield ever again. Despite the rough journey going back home on the day...I got an offer that's unconditional if I make SHU my firm choice.I feel that I may screw up with my A-levels, but I kinda want to go to Reading more despite the course being new. Should I go Reading or play safe and go SHU?
Original post by muctarrio97
I got all 5 of my uni choices (Reading, Sheffield Hallam, UCA, Lincoln and Salford) and I'm predicted BBB in Maths, Product Design and RE (and I currently have a D in AS geography).

I really want to study architecture at Reading Uni because it's closer to home and I get that certain feeling that Reading is the one. The campus and accommodation is awesome whilst the area seems like endless adventures awaits (sounding real cheesy right there...). Then again the course is in the process of RIBA validation, and I need ABB to get in.

On the other hand...I had a bad time visiting Sheffield Hallam Uni for an interview and vowed never to go to Sheffield ever again. Despite the rough journey going back home on the day...I got an offer that's unconditional if I make SHU my firm choice.I feel that I may screw up with my A-levels, but I kinda want to go to Reading more despite the course being new. Should I go Reading or play safe and go SHU?

Don't go somewhere that you hate, it will be a big regret of yours in the future, however course validation is essential for being an architect and if you know you want to become an architect at the end then don't go to reading. However if you just want a degree and like architecture then Reading is a great place to study that is doing awesome scholarships at the moment. What about your other 3 options?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending