The Student Room Group

What's your signature pick-up line?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Indeterminate

Spoiler

lool nice one^^:biggrin:
Original post by WoodyMKC
Aww what, not a fan of oil? NGL I love nothing more than oily sex, oh my the sensations :sexface:

Since I'm more virginal than a nun, I wouldn't know what you're talking about. :u:

Spoiler

Original post by john2054
every time dear ;-)

And it works? :redface:
on two occasions, unless you include kissing, which would be loads :-0
Original post by hxfsxh
I don't remember being turned though.... How many more secrets are you keeping?:hmmmm2:

Well... Um... I may or may not have infused the fibres of your clothes with Vampire Blood, which slowly seeped into your body. There are plenty of unknown ways. Similarly, the fear of garlic is just a myth. Humans, pfft.
Original post by Tinemither
Well... Um... I may or may not have infused the fibres of your clothes with Vampire Blood, which slowly seeped into your body. There are plenty of unknown ways. Similarly, the fear of garlic is just a myth. Humans, pfft.

That's a new method of turning; weird but points for originality. I quite like garlic bread tbh- nice texture.
Honestly, Humans are so mainstream, don't you think? Its all about vamparism in today's day and age.
Fancy catching a bite to eat?
"Is that a ladder in your tights or a stairway to heaven?"
Original post by hxfsxh
That's a new method of turning; weird but points for originality. I quite like garlic bread tbh- nice texture.
Honestly, Humans are so mainstream, don't you think? Its all about vamparism in today's day and age.
Fancy catching a bite to eat?

You never knew? Turning a person is easier than previously known. You just need to get your DNA into them.
I agree. It's all about sleeping upside down in coffins and feeding whenever you fancy it.
Since you offered, I'll join you. Mind you, it may suck if we can't get anything.
Original post by User2072205
Depends on what?:tongue: So you have different pick up lines depending on different occasions? :biggrin:

Yep :wink:

Nothing cheesy or inappropriate, though :h:

This one is perfect...
Only because you chose it:flutter:

Haha I'm glad you liked it :biggrin:
You never knew? Turning a person is easier than previously known. You just need to get your DNA into them.
I agree. It's all about sleeping upside down in coffins and feeding whenever you fancy it.
Since you offered, I'll join you. Mind you, it may suck if we can't get anything.

Oh? The days have changed since Dracula.
In all honestly, coffins aren't the most comfortable places to sleep so I prefer sleeping in bed. And plus I've got to make sure that my parents don't find out- there'd be an outcry.
Well, I'm feeling like a sandwitch, how about you?
Original post by hxfsxh
Oh? The days have changed since Dracula.
In all honestly, coffins aren't the most comfortable places to sleep so I prefer sleeping in bed. And plus I've got to make sure that my parents don't find out- there'd be an outcry.
Well, I'm feeling like a sandwitch, how about you?

They have indeed. Random mutation.

I sleep with the lid off, and cushioned velvet insides and purple silk insides. Couldn't be more lavish.

That would be cool, but wheat makes me feel a little ghastly inside. I'm thinking more of a big juicy rump. Not of the cow variety, either, if you catch my drift.
"Wow you're heavy"
They have indeed. Random mutation.

I sleep with the lid off, and cushioned velvet insides and purple silk insides. Couldn't be more lavish.

That would be cool, but wheat makes me feel a little ghastly inside. I'm thinking more of a big juicy rump. Not of the cow variety, either, if you catch my drift.

I'm actually quite glad of this mutation. Imagine if our kind was hunted by dastardly peasants. Its inhumane.
That's very lavish indeed; I must check it out sometime- I might consider investing in one myself.
I'm not sure If I catch your drift...I'm more of a vegan vampire per se.
Yep :wink:

Nothing cheesy or inappropriate, though :h:

Haha I'm glad you liked it :biggrin:

Ooh...

So what pick up line would you say when you think you like a girl?:flutter:

Ahan so you like to stay classy :blush::blushing::love: I love that:h:

Loved how desified you've already have become..that line in Urdu/Hindi though:flutter:
Original post by alexion
"wow you're heavy"

omg that's actually genius.
I'd rep but i can't which sucks but still
some ones from girls here sound a bit creepy - you lot need some practice

Spoiler

Yes, they tend towards but never meet
Original post by Eternalflames
Yes, they tend towards but never meet

ouch
Cheesy cat related pick up lines of course :tongue: :wink:

Are you a cat? 'Cause you're purrrrrrfect.

Are you feline the connection between us?

Not one I would use but here's a braver cat themed pick up line :colondollar: - I hope you have pet insurance, because I’m about to destroy your pussy.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by XOR_
ouch

Well that's how asymptotes are, they come so so close, but never meet. That makes the pick up line sad

Quick Reply

Latest