The Student Room Group

Polish diplomats say that Middle Easterners cannot come to Poland

Scroll to see replies

Snake Sex: Pakistan (No. 1) Malaysia (No. 3) Indonesia (No. 4) Egypt (No. 5)
Bear Sex: Pakistan (No. 1) Saudi Arabia (No. 2)

Got to admit, they are pretty brave, or more likely stupid.
Reply 61
Original post by Daniel9998
What are you on about??? you must be a troll haha

The PKK attack innocent civilians to further their cause or are you oblivious to that?
Reply 62
Original post by EccentricDiamond
I see that you are ashamed to admit what country you live in. Your silly answer speaks volumes.

So where do you live?

I don't associate with socially constructed borders.
Original post by Hussm
The PKK attack innocent civilians to further their cause or are you oblivious to that?

ahahahha you are a troll :P
Original post by 0123456543210
Snake Sex: Pakistan (No. 1) Malaysia (No. 3) Indonesia (No. 4) Egypt (No. 5)
Bear Sex: Pakistan (No. 1) Saudi Arabia (No. 2)

Got to admit, they are pretty brave, or more likely stupid.

:sick: yuckkkkkkkkkkk
Original post by Phantom Lord
Yet Eastern Europeans are the ones who often tend to top the crime lists.

I'd like to see these figures alongside those for UK nationals. Just to put it into perspective
Reply 66
ahahahha you are a troll :P

And you sympathise with terrorists.

I love how conveniently they have avoided sexual offences category.
Original post by Hussm
And you sympathise with terrorists.

please just stop. The Kurdish people are the ones fighting the terrorists while their ally turkey attempt to attack us from behind. Yet the brave kurdish women warriors manage to destroy the terrorist scum from both sides :smile:

When you dont know what your talking about and have nothing correct to say, just dont post? If you support terrorists so much, move to Syria and join the ***** until a kurdish woman comes along and ends you instead of posting on TSR :smile:

oo this is turning dark haha. Laters

Thank you. Do you have the figures for UK prisons broken down by nationality?
Reply 70
please just stop. The Kurdish people are the ones fighting the terrorists while their ally turkey attempt to attack us from behind. Yet the brave kurdish women warriors manage to destroy the terrorist scum from both sides :smile:

When you dont know what your talking about and have nothing correct to say, just dont post? If you support terrorists so much, move to Syria and join the ***** until a kurdish woman comes along and ends you instead of posting on TSR :smile:

oo this is turning dark haha. Laters

Who caused the attack in Ankara? The Kurds. You support terrorists and you have the gall to accuse me of that huh
Original post by Hussm
Who caused the attack in Ankara? The Kurds. You support terrorists and you have the gall to accuse me of that huh

The kurds did not cause the attack in Ankara. And every person and every country knows that apart from you.. the attack was set up to give an excuse for turkey to get support for bombing the kurds and it failed.

You need to go to bed kid. I am kurdish from Sulaymaniyah. I have family fighting terrorist scum in syria right now. I have had family killed by them also. You dont know what your talking about and honestly thats fine, you still have alot of growing up to do. But I will say it once again, stop posting..you sound like an idiot.
Reply 72
The kurds did not cause the attack in Ankara. And every person and every country knows that apart from you.. the attack was set up to give an excuse for turkey to get support for bombing the kurds and it failed.

You need to go to bed kid. I am kurdish from Sulaymaniyah. I have family fighting terrorist scum in syria right now. I have had family killed by them also. You dont know what your talking about and honestly thats fine, you still have alot of growing up to do. But I will say it once again, stop posting..you sound like an idiot.

Ahh conspiracy theories.. Given that you're Kurdish I wouldn't trust you as a source due to potential bias.

"A Kurdish militant group has claimed responsibility for the bombing in the Turkish capital of Ankara that killed 28 people, according to a statement on its website."

You have proof to back up your ridiculous claims? I have for mine.

"This act was a revenge (for) the massacre of wounded civilians in basements in Cizre," the group said in a statement on its website. "... We will act against every attack on the Kurdish people."
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Hussm
Ahh conspiracy theories.. Given that you're Kurdish I wouldn't trust you as a source due to potential bias.

"A Kurdish militant group has claimed responsibility for the bombing in the Turkish capital of Ankara that killed 28 people, according to a statement on its website."

How naive you are :frown:
Original post by Hussm

You have proof to back up your ridiculous claims? I have for mine.

"This act was a revenge (for) the massacre of wounded civilians in basements in Cizre," the group said in a statement on its website. "... We will act against every attack on the Kurdish people."

Source? Is that "Kurdish militant group" the PKK?
Reply 75
Original post by YWX123
Germany, Italy, Greece and The Netherlands are trying to get Eastern European, Baltic and Balkan countries to take 160 000 illegal immigrants.

An anonymous Polish diplomat told EuroActiv that this will not happen.

"Central and Eastern EU countries do not have the experience to live with citizens from North Africa and the Middle East."

Poland, seriously? :colonhash:So many of their people have gone abroad to countries like Germany and the UK. Anyway, many migrants don't want to go to Poland.
Reply 76
Original post by Callous Twits
Source? Is that "Kurdish militant group" the PKK?

Source: Any news site; my quotes were from CNN.
TAK, an offshoot of the PKK. Recognised as a terrorist group by the USA.
Reply 77
Original post by intelligent con
Typical racist polish. After all the war and destruction they've experienced, they should be the most sympathetic nation with the refugees. They should be ashamed for not helping these people because they're the wrong skin colour and wrong religion.

Original post by EccentricDiamond
I would say it is more to do with an undesirable culture and religion than skin colour .... NICE TRY THOUGH :wink:

@intelligent con,
Original post by Hussm
Source: Any news site; my quotes were from CNN.
TAK, an offshoot of the PKK. Recognised as a terrorist group by the USA.

So naive its cute.
Meanwhile the Poles flock in their thousands to the UK. What an idiot.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending