The Student Room Group

Any Boy love Web series fans !!!???

Okay so I'm a HUGE FAN of Yaoi love romances and would love to find fellow fans online to chat with considering many of my friends think im a bit weird as a girl to love man on man gay romances whether its movies, TV shows, Novels, Manga or whatever !
Currently I'm desperately waiting for all the Heroin/Addicted web series episodes to be Eng subbed and uploaded on youtube !
Its a chinese yaoi web series !!! A BEAUTIFUL ONE !!!
My FAVE NOVELS are The Gentleman's Madness by Bonnie Dee and Wingmen by Ensan Case !!!!
Anyways a good chat would be much welcomed !!!!!

:smile: Keep on loving ppl!!!!

Edit: Just been referred to an article that relates 'boy love' to pedos..... that is most definitely NOT WHAT I MEAN !!!!!! Forgive my idiotic and thoughtless disregard to my statements !
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
i like a bit of boy love myself hehe
Reply 2
Original post by Archangeldemon
Okay so I'm a HUGE FAN of boy/man love romances and would love to find fellow fans online to chat with considering many of my friends think im a bit weird as a girl to love man on man gay romances whether its movies, TV shows, Novels, Manga or whatever !
Currently I'm desperately waiting for all the Heroin/Addicted web series episodes to be Eng subbed and uploaded on youtube !
Its a chinese boy love web series !!! A BEAUTIFUL ONE !!!
My FAVE NOVELS are The Gentleman's Madness by Bonnie Dee and Wingmen by Ensan Case !!!!
Anyways a good chat would be much welcomed !!!!!

:smile: Keep on loving ppl!!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Man/Boy_Love_Association

d: O....o......mother of..... Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

No no no no no im refering to the asian term for gay love between consenting age appropriate men !!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg i didnt even realize !!!!!!!

I am such an idiot !!!!!!
Original post by K.C
i like a bit of boy love myself hehe

Please tell me this is a genuine reply to my original post and not bout..... well ... you know.... (refer to the next poster after you) :P
Original post by Cpt. Josh
I got about three pieces of info from that post before giving up- man love, heroin addiction and Chinese man love.

What happened to you, TSR?

pffft oh come on !!! No likey ?

The Heroin/Addiction part is just a title and probably translation error!!!!!

in my defence :tongue:
Reply 6
Please tell me this is a genuine reply to my original post and not bout..... well ... you know.... (refer to the next poster after you) :P

im straight
Original post by K.C
im straight

--__-- ..... You do realize you dont just have to be gay to enjoy it right ?
hehe but anyways nevermind then....
Reply 8
--__-- ..... You do realize you dont just have to be gay to enjoy it right ?
hehe but anyways nevermind then....

yes i know x
Maybe you wouldn't have the pedo association if you wrote yaoi, who the hell calls it boys love. At least boyzu ruvu
Original post by Dinasaurus
Maybe you wouldn't have the pedo association if you wrote yaoi, who the hell calls it boys love. At least boyzu ruvu

Some term it Yaoi OR Boy love, but okay I'll change it, sorry

Quick Reply

Latest