The Student Room Group

If Trump get into power somehow in USA - we will have give US muslims asylum here

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Camoron
A Muslim would be more easily integrated into an Islamic country than a non-Islamic country. Does not take a genius to come to that conclusion.

What about converts? I imagine if I were in this hypothetical America, even though I am atheist, I would still be sent to a Middle Eastern country, where I am likely to be hanged or imprisoned. How's that for integration?
Original post by Camoron
Ted Cruz was born in Canada and moved to America when he was 4 yet is eligible to run for president so I think you need to take a closer look at the constitution my friend. As long as you have a parent from the USA you are eligible

Making him American... by blood. I think you need to sign out, "my friend".
Original post by Dinasaurus
I thought he was going to close the border to new Muslims, not expel the ones who are already there?

How do you tell if someone's a Muslim though? What if someone's a convert? or what if someone's lying about being a convert? Do you just ban everyone from Middle Eastern nations? What about the millions of Christians in the Middle East? It's absurd what this guy has for a brain.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 23
Original post by oShahpo
What about converts? I imagine if I were in this hypothetical America, even though I am atheist, I would still be sent to a Middle Eastern country, where I am likely to be hanged or imprisoned. How's that for integration?

The Middle East has more than one religion and athiests. Remember, Islam is the religion of peace
Original post by Camoron
The Middle East has more than one religion and athiests. Remember, Islam is the religion of peace

I don't see your point. But yes, the Middle East has more than one religion as well as atheists.
Original post by oShahpo
How do you tell if someone's a Muslim though? What if someone's a convert? or what if someone's lying about being a convert? Do you just ban everyone from Middle Eastern nations? What about the millions of Christians in the Middle East? It's absurd what this guy has for a brain.

Why are you asking me? I'm not planning on doing it.
Reply 26
Original post by ivybridge
Making him American... by blood. I think you need to sign out, "my friend".

What are you on about lol? I never said he wasn't American haha. I said he could be Muslim. Do I really have to go over the story about how Islam is not a race but a religion? Lol I'm pretty sure that is taught in primary school or have things changed?
Original post by Dinasaurus
Why are you asking me? I'm not planning on doing it.

The "you" is not directed towards you, rather to mean "one". It's a general question not directed towards anyone.
Reply 28
Original post by oShahpo
I don't see your point. But yes, the Middle East has more than one religion as well as atheists.

Don't assume you will be hanged. The Middle East will be more welcoming and integrating for Muslims
Original post by Camoron
Don't assume you will be hanged. The Middle East will be more welcoming and integrating for Muslims

but I am not a Muslim as I said.
Reply 30
Original post by ivybridge
No, it takes a fool. Many muslims would find that way of life horrendous.

Why would a Muslim find an Islamic way of life horrendous? Lol you really do come out with the strangest comments, they were right about you. Surely if an Islamic way of life is 'horrendous' to them, they would leave Islam?
Reply 31
Original post by oShahpo
but I am not a Muslim as I said.

Muslims, ex muslims and ethnic middle easterns I mean. Look at how the migrants in Europe are already struggling to integrate. Their way of life is too different
Original post by Camoron
Muslims, ex muslims and ethnic middle easterns I mean. Look at how the migrants in Europe are already struggling to integrate. Their way of life is too different

It's absurd to lump all of those people together because you can't differentiate between them. Ex-Muslims will be killed or imprisoned if sent to most Middle Eastern countries. Anyhow, I hope the world is more intelligent than to be as stupid and as racist to allow such stupidity to happen. But anyway, if the that's what the US wants, I doubt I would want to live in such a backwards country.
Reply 33
Original post by Camoron
A Muslim would be more easily integrated into an Islamic country than a non-Islamic country. Does not take a genius to come to that conclusion.

no, muslims that made the decision to go live in the west, specifically chose a life in a non islamic society than an islamic one. most 2nd gen western muslims would get the shock of their lives trying to fit into full islamic governance now
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 34
Original post by oShahpo
It's absurd to lump all of those people together because you can't differentiate between them. Ex-Muslims will be killed or imprisoned if sent to most Middle Eastern countries. Anyhow, I hope the world is more intelligent than to be as stupid and as racist to allow such stupidity to happen. But anyway, if the that's what the US wants, I doubt I would want to live in such a backwards country.

You are make false accusations towards the middle eastern countries. None of that is true and you know it
Reply 36
Original post by Chakede
no, muslims that made the decision to go live in the west, specifically chose a life in a non islamic society than an islamic one. most 2nd gen western muslims would get the shock of their lives trying to fit into full islamic governance now

Most 2nd gen Muslims would prefer the rule of sharia law and an Islamic way of life. Islam is their life, it is the most important thing to them. Do not doubt their love for Islam
Original post by Camoron
1. What's your point?
2. The guardian, really?

Lol, what's my point. The Guardian and the CNN are quoted. A student jailed for being an atheist.
I said atheists are jailed in Middle Eastern countries, you said no, I gave evidence -> hence point!
Original post by Camoron
Most 2nd gen Muslims would prefer the rule of sharia law and an Islamic way of life. Islam is their life, it is the most important thing to them. Do not doubt their love for Islam

LOL. Care to provide evidence for what you say? As in most 2nd gen Muslims preferring Sharia Law. It's like saying most Christians would fancy a crusade.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending