The Student Room Group

16....and baby faced

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fandom-queen
Okay, so I'm 16 and ANNOYINGLY baby-faced. It drives me nuts, when all my friends and classmates can put lipstick on and actually look good when they pout and pull duck-faces.

And then there's me. The living embodiment of winnie the poo and dumbo the elephant.

I just......it's actually annoying, and recently, when people go up to my friends and tell them how pretty they are....I just.....feel really bad.

Anyone else face this?

haha many people face this, my sister still gets ask for ID for the lottery, shes 22 :L
Reply 41
well, guys seem to think it looks good i guess, else they wouldn't come up to their "little sister" to ask for their numbers.

:colonhash:So annoying

You saying I'm not a guy?:eek:

Have no clue what you mean by "little sister"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
You saying I'm not a guy?:eek:

Have no clue what you mean by "little sister"

Posted from TSR Mobile

No! i just mean, maybe you're not like those guys, i guess it's subjective.

I'm the little sister, me, every single time, they think I'm a younger relative. Every time.
Reply 43
No! i just mean, maybe you're not like those guys, i guess it's subjective.

I'm the little sister, me, every single time, they think I'm a younger relative. Every time.

Right OK

Posted from TSR Mobile
I kind of feel this, I'm always jealous but happy when people call my friends pretty it's a lot of mixed emotions hahah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, maybe you feel differently. honestly, the guys who do ask are kind of jerks, so, yeah, maybe those faces do attract guys like that. I personally agree with you and i think my friends look a lot prettier when they're just smiling wide.

Original post by isabellacappio
I kind of feel this, I'm always jealous but happy when people call my friends pretty it's a lot of mixed emotions hahah

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know right! I do love my friends, and it's actually a compliment to them that I feel jealous, because I think they're so pretty, but, I feel like the......DUFF? Do you know the movie and the book? it's designated ugly fat friend, and it's not a great feeling.
Reply 46
Haha, maybe you feel differently. honestly, the guys who do ask are kind of jerks, so, yeah, maybe those faces do attract guys like that. I personally agree with you and i think my friends look a lot prettier when they're just smiling wide.

Exactly

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 47
i got ID'd for a 15+ movie
I'm almost 18

it's okay x'D

Spoiler

Reply 48
Original post by z33
I'm almost 18

it's okay x'D

Spoiler

Hahaha can't be that bad:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Grow a beard, I heard it does wonders.
Oh... wait.
Original post by z33
I'm almost 18

it's okay x'D

Spoiler

Haha, it's okay!
19 and lookin lyk 12
Reply 52
Well I'm a guy, so not the exact same issues..but I could probably be mistaken for 14 though I am 19 in a month. :colondollar:
Strangely enough I haven't been ID'd lately but probably because they know I'm most likely a uni student in the places I go..
Reply 53
Original post by Andy98
Hahaha can't be that bad:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah man it was just straight up p0rn
Reply 54
Original post by z33
Nah man it was just straight up p0rn

Lol, bet it wasn't (haven't seen it yet)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Spoilers much?:colonhash:

Seen worse

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lool sowwy :tongue:
Like...?
Reply 58
Original post by ravioliyears
Lool sowwy :tongue:
Like...?

Like human centipede, Serbian film, that sorta stuff