The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 880
Original post by kholland
Good morning everybody!

Hope you all had a relaxing lie in today, I know I certainly did! :h:

:five:

It's the last day of half term so make it count!

:woohoo:
Revised Alchols.

Now time to learn Redox reactions like I get it but at the same time I dont get it :frown:. Today that will change
Reply 882
M3 Dynamics
Reply 883
:work: 10:00am. :work:

~Logging out time!~

I'll actually be doing my homework since I stupidly left it till this late!

ogod frickin damnit im gonnna have to do this today considerin my complete lack of effort over the other 6 days ;I
I've got some course work to catch up on for my employ ability skills course :frown:

Why do I always leave things so late!

Start time 10:15

Spoiler

This is a great idea,

Start time 10.40

I have 400 words left of my report left to write, I hope to be finished by 12
going to make a bibliography for my chemistry coursework, due tomorow, should be quick
UPDATE: Eurgh... Organising my flashcards is turning my brain to mush... :dry:

I'm going to revise some Tudor History for the next hour and skip the study break!
Starting an hour of writing up exemplar bio answers for Unit 4 :biggrin:
Reply 890
What my goals were for the end of half term in terms of completing revision + notes so I'm in a position to do past papers.

Achieved. Unachieved.

Biology.

- Complete unit 1.
- Complete unit 2.
- Complete unit 4.
- Complete unit 5. ( to the stage we've learnt in class)

Chemistry.

- Complete unit 1.
- Complete unit 2.
- Complete unit 4.
- Complete unit 5. ( to the stage we've learnt in class)

Maths

- Complete C1.
- Complete C2.
- Complete C3.
- Complete C4.( to the stage we've learnt in class)
- Complete S1.
- Complete S2.( to the stage we've learnt in class)

:frown:

I wanted to achieve at least half of those listed and I haven't. Almost finished Unit 4 Biology + Unit 4 Chemistry though so hopefully I'll be able to get them both done today. THEY NEED TO BE GREEN. :teeth:
Reply 891
Original post by genevievelaw
Starting an hour of writing up exemplar bio answers for Unit 4 :biggrin:

hey it seems like your revising bio quite alot. What exam board are you doing?
UPDATE: Eurgh... Organising my flashcards is turning my brain to mush... :dry:

I'm going to revise some Tudor History for the next hour and skip the study break!

I did flashcards for a couple of topics and I LOST them!!!1!11! My brain will literally melt if I have to do them all over again.
Reply 893
I spent around 40 mins doing my Biology homework, will have a break whilst doing my Chemistry homework now until 12:00pm so I can be in time for the next block! ^-^
Well I managed to finish about 8 mins early so I was going to review what I write but my brains mush right now. I'll probably get someone else to read it over for me later.

Am I the only one who feels like absolute trash for not getting much done? I should probably get some Business studies work done today....

Spoiler

Reply 895
I have a t.m test tomorrow along with some self study we need.
on tueday 4 pastpaers are due in for maths and I neeed to revise for a jumbo bio test ib tge same day.

so:
1)revise t.m fully, make condensed notes, then flashcards then do questions in afternoon
2) finish off the remainding past paer then try to understand where I am going wrong
3) Reread notes for bio stuff ( animal and plant responses and animal behaivour) and make flashcards. Next do questions in the afternoon.
$) if any time left do as revision
Everyone pm me your numbers for a whatsapp group similar to this :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wow are you retaking every AS unit or somerthing? :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Managed to revise the sources of the constitution with a banging mind map but ugh I feel so unmotivated... I've done barely anything this half term and still have so much to do, plus ordinary revision :angry:
School tomorrow. :frown: I'm going to start at 12 and I'm going to aim to finish two topics of biology by 1.30.

Latest

Trending

Trending