Romania
Lithuania
Ireland
Jamaica
India
Somalia

lol Ireland.
Reply 2
To be fair, it's not like the Polish government wants people to leave. They are doing what they can to keep the Polish people from moving out, it's just that they can't do much. It is a problem because it's the young people that are moving out.
Reply 3
Original post by a noble chance
Poland
Romania
Lithuania
Ireland
Jamaica
India
Somalia

lol Ireland.

I wonder what type of people commonly from Ireland those could be..
Accused, and not convicted?
This comes from the Daily Express, the UK's most biased, right-wing, pro UKIP, pro Putin newspaper.

Please get this cancer off my screen.
Original post by Reue

Leprechauns.
Original post by Reue

I don't understand.

In all seriousness, I really like the Poles. It's not beyond reason to believe that without their experienced pilots we would not have won the Battle of Britain. We owe their people a great debt in any event and I think they are as deserving of the right to live here as the Gurkhas.
Original post by Xysoo
Discuss.

This has nothing to do with Poland not "wanting migrants"
Original post by Reue

Probably Irish Travellers
Reply 10
Original post by homeland.lsw
This has nothing to do with Poland not "wanting migrants"

:facepalm2:
Also when was this source issued 2007 or 2016?
Where did it come from? A reliable source like the MET office or a tabloid newspaper?
What is the context...? As far as I can see this is a screenshot of a colourful graph with minimal data.
What kind of crime? Theft, murder, rape?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Doug Stamper
This comes from the Daily Express, the UK's most biased, right-wing, pro UKIP, pro Putin newspaper.

Please get this cancer off my screen.

Or you can grow up with that attitude and debate him. I don't like the express either.
Original post by Xysoo
:facepalm2:

I mean maybe if you responded with an English sentence rather than an emoticon I would have a better response. Clearly you started to get this thread to get support from other racist bigots like yourself.
I have a question. If you cared so much about the welfare of the Syrian people, would you let them stay in your house? Eat at the same table as you? Sleep in the same bedroom as you?
Original post by balanced
Or you can grow up with that attitude and debate him. I don't like the express either.

I am debating him.

I just criticised his source, which by the way says 'accused' and not 'convicted'.

Anyone can make up claims that x was most accused of something.
That's all well and good, but Polish society isn't a million miles from our own, they don't view women as property and children as marriage material.
It doesn't really make sense unless you account for the population.

Loads of people shut down discussions around things like Rotherham by stamping their feet and asserting that British people commit the most sex crime
Original post by TheArtofProtest
I find your attempt to demonize refugees and their champions outrageously shocking.

The fact that you think that someone would only support the refugees if they have not been robbed or raped by them is to express irrational backwards like thinking.

No...
Clearly OP is racist towards Poland. But he/she doesn't want to say that outright for whatever reason, so s/he uses a misleading title and a probable biased source to show the negative aspects of Eastern European countries. S/he cleverly disguises the racism by saying that Poland is not taking in immigrants.

My point is if OP cares so much about refugees, why doesn't s/he do more to help them? Why doesn't OP let the refugees live with him/her?
if polish peole were migranting en masse to syria, Iraq, Afghanistan etc and were aginst these immigrants coming to their countires that would be ironic.

i fail to see what polish migration to other parts of Europe have to do with arab asylum seekers coming to poland
Reply 19
Original post by homeland.lsw
No...
Clearly OP is racist towards Poland. But he/she doesn't want to say that outright for whatever reason, so s/he uses a misleading title and a probable biased source to show the negative aspects of Eastern European countries. S/he cleverly disguises the racism by saying that Poland is not taking in immigrants.

My point is if OP cares so much about refugees, why doesn't s/he do more to help them? Why doesn't OP let the refugees live with him/her?

I think the OPs house is full of refugees in all honesty.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending