The Student Room Group

Your most intense emotional experience

What was it?

Scroll to see replies

I think that would be when I was called to have a meeting with the head of sixth form in year 12. I think the mix of embarrassment, devastation and hurt that I felt in that room and the hours afterwards were definitely perhaps the worst I've ever felt, emotionally.
The moment I found out you had become true to yourself and taken up performance arts.

I cried all night.
Reply 3
My breakup, without a doubt...

Cried for days :rofl: silly emotional Alexion.
Reply 4
i guess ive had a quite a few but wouldnt want to discuss them on here
Reply 5
Arsenal vs Leicester most recently..

Took us till the 95th minute to get the winner

Almost died like 8 times
Reply 6
My entire 2015 was a ****ing roller coaster man... that never went up x'D

Original post by littlenorthernlass
I think that would be when I was called to have a meeting with the head of sixth form in year 12. I think the mix of embarrassment, devastation and hurt that I felt in that room and the hours afterwards were definitely perhaps the worst I've ever felt, emotionally.

:console: :hugs:
Original post by SA-1
Arsenal vs Leicester most recently..

Took us till the 95th minute to get the winner

Almost died like 8 times

Now onto barca :cry: :cry: :afraid: :rip: :arsenal: :frown::cry2:
Reply 8
Original post by like_marmite
The moment I found out you had become true to yourself and taken up performance arts.

I cried all night.

lol
Original post by littlenorthernlass

Mine was similar.

I had to speak to my head of 6th form a couple of weeks ago, I don't know what it was but I was sleep deprived and very sad that day. When she spoke to me, I was biting my lip and tongue and thinking of whatever I could not to just burst out into tears. I was so close to tears I felt so embarrassed.
Experiencing my first full blown panic attack. I had never felt fear, desperation and utter hopelessness like that before and that one panic led the way to me getting them multiple times a day and being housebound from them for a while. I wouldn't wish a panic attack on my worst enemy,
Original post by Saturnine.
What was it?

Awesome Genius slumming with a sushi dinner; was devastated :cry:
Reply 12
When my GP told me I might have cancer. That experience changed my whole viewpoint on life tbh
Original post by ivy.98
When my GP told me I might have cancer. That experience changed my whole viewpoint on life tbh

It was all fun and games … then someone posts about cancer.
Reply 14
Original post by ivy.98

I'm so sorry - is this a recent thing? Do you know any more?
Reply 15
Original post by like_marmite
It was all fun and games … then someone posts about cancer.

sorry :redface:
Original post by Saturnine.
I'm so sorry - is this a recent thing? Do you know any more?

It's alright :smile: yeah this happened in December, I thought I was gonna celebrate my last Christmas ugh.
They got me to do all the cancer tests but the results weren't too bad, it was an illness but not as bad as cancer, thankfully!
I cried myself to sleep
either it was the time I got lost on holiday in france for several hours, or the first time I ever took either mdma or lsd. things like getting my a level/uni results or losing my virginity were never very emotional.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by apronedsamurai
Awesome Genius slumming with a sushi dinner; was devastated :cry:

it was an M&S sushi tho' :dontknow:
Reply 19
Original post by ivy.98
sorry :redface:

It's alright :smile: yeah this happened in December, I thought I was gonna celebrate my last Christmas ugh.
They got me to do all the cancer tests but the results weren't too bad, it was an illness but not as bad as cancer, thankfully!

Well that's good I guess - how bad is the illness if you don't mind me asking?

Quick Reply

Latest