The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I love how everyone on here is all about revision...

While I still need to do my homework. :K:

So, until 3 I am going to work on my Physics CAPs.
Did some English work now for french i kinda procrastinated
Reply 922
I've just done Chemistry unit 4; finished Acids, Bases, PH, Kw and completed some calculations. :biggrin: I've also had my lunch so will take a short break and start some Biology in the next session at 2:00pm.
Reply 923
Original post by goal101
Hi - just discovered this thread VERY LATE!
but are you willing to make a new thread for revision times for normal college days!
Thankyou - I think it would help everyone be organised and on task
:smile:

Better late than never. :five:
The same thread will be used for after the holidays, I'll just be adjusting the timetable that is currently in the OP. :smile:

Original post by ninalicious97
Yeah something like this during school days would be so good

Schedule for tomorrow should be up in the OP at around 10:00pm tonight.
At 2:00pm I will start by aiming to finish typing out a definitions list of English key terms then by 3:00 I will have a 10 minute break then from 3:10pm until 4:30pm I will do some Geography Revision

Hopefully posting this will help me to achieve
I'm going to finish transport in animals by 3:30
Reply 926
Original post by Jiff
Hey guys, what would 34/75 get you on a P1, P2, P3 Physics exam?

It depends on the exam board you're on + each unit varies slightly. :h: What stage are you at?- GCSE? Edexcel/AQA? I can check last year's grade boundaries for you if that'd be of any help?
Reply 927
:work: 2:00pm. :work:

~Logging out time!~

Biology Unit 4.

Original post by Anon_98
It depends on the exam board you're on + each unit varies slightly. :h: What stage are you at?- GCSE? Edexcel/AQA? I can check last year's grade boundaries for you if that'd be of any help?

Ah alright! I'm doing GCSE with OCR Gateway B (Separate Science) examinations. If you could that would be so great thank you! :smile: Also if you could check the A boundaries for Bio and Physics that would be amazing, if it isn't of any inconvenience! Thank you so much :smile:
Original post by Anon_98
Better late than never. :five:
The same thread will be used for after the holidays, I'll just be adjusting the timetable that is currently in the OP. :smile:

Schedule for tomorrow should be up in the OP at around 10:00pm tonight.

Thankyou so much!!! :yep::yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 930
Original post by Jiff
Ah alright! I'm doing GCSE with OCR Gateway B (Separate Science) examinations. If you could that would be so great thank you! :smile: Also if you could check the A boundaries for Bio and Physics that would be amazing, if it isn't of any inconvenience! Thank you so much :smile:

Of course I can.

My mistake, turns out that the grade boundaries for all 3 units are the same for your examboard! - Sorry about that.

Seperate sciences - B1, C1, P1

A*=57
A=47
B=37

Physics B - unit 1, 2, 3

34/75 would've just got you a B

A* = 52
A = 43
B= 34

Biology B - unit 1, 2, 3

A* = 50
A= 42
B =34

No worries, feel free to let me know if I've misunderstood. :h:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 931
Original post by goal101
Thankyou so much!!! :yep::yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

More than welcome! ^-^
Original post by Anon_98
Of course I can.

My mistake, turns out that the grade boundaries for all 3 units are the same for your examboard! - Sorry about that.

Seperate sciences - B1, C1, P1

A*=57
A=47
B=37

Physics B - unit 1, 2, 3

34/75 would've just got you a B

A* = 52
A = 43
B= 34

Biology B - unit 1, 2, 3

A* = 50
A= 42
B =34

No worries, feel free to let me know if I've misunderstood. :h:

Woo! Thanks very much! This will help with my revision. The only part you misunderstood was that separate science is B1, B2, B3 and stuff like that, B1, C1 and P1 is additional science, but don't worry though:smile: I'm guessing theyre quite similar! :smile:
finished with chem for today. Going to quickly do a C1 past paper
Reply 934
Original post by Jiff
Woo! Thanks very much! This will help with my revision. The only part you misunderstood was that separate science is B1, B2, B3 and stuff like that, B1, C1 and P1 is additional science, but don't worry though:smile: I'm guessing theyre quite similar! :smile:

Ohh righttt. XD Yep, sorry.- apparently it's been a while. :colondollar: Well, don't know if you wanted all of them but the grade boundaries for the Chemistry units are slightly higher so here you go:

C1, C2, C3

A*=61
A=51
B=41

Here is a link to the document in case I've missed anything else. :smile:

http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/246983-unit-level-raw-mark-and-ums-grade-boundaries-june-2015-now-includes-gcse.pdf
I think I'll officially give up :/ I'm not going to get the grades I want and get to top uni. My motivation went from 100 to a 0 :/ Screw life
Reply 936
Original post by Carolinec1206
I think I'll officially give up :/ I'm not going to get the grades I want and get to top uni. My motivation went from 100 to a 0 :/ Screw life

Nooooooooooooooooo. :frown: What happened? :console:
Original post by Anon_98
Nooooooooooooooooo. :frown: What happened? :console:

Just realised the reality really :frown:
Reply 938
still doing chemistry.....
Made notes on transport in animals. Didn't realise how long it would be, so I spend like another session and a half trying to complete it.

Latest

Trending

Trending