Like human centipede, Serbian film, that sorta stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh gosh when he broke their knees T_T
Original post by Andy98
Like human centipede, Serbian film, that sorta stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile

GAAH, human centipede.....that was soo....... :noway:
Original post by fandom-queen
Okay, so I'm 16 and ANNOYINGLY baby-faced. It drives me nuts, when all my friends and classmates can put lipstick on and actually look good when they pout and pull duck-faces.

And then there's me. The living embodiment of winnie the poo and dumbo the elephant.

I just......it's actually annoying, and recently, when people go up to my friends and tell them how pretty they are....I just.....feel really bad.

Anyone else face this?

You think you've got it bad... I'm 19 and people think I'm still at school... I barely get dates because of this. But luckily the guy I'm seeing at the moment has a baby face too and he's 22 so... I'm bi and I find pouting a massive turn off... and high maintenance girls are never fun at all. Some guys will agree with me on this

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63
Original post by z33
Oh gosh when he broke their knees T_T

Yeah:awesome:

GAAH, human centipede.....that was soo....... :noway:

Hilarious:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 64
without my beard i look 12 bc baby faced also

but w/ my beard i look 18 at least tbh

goals

Spoiler

Original post by AmazingArry
You think you've got it bad... I'm 19 and people think I'm still at school... I barely get dates because of this. But luckily the guy I'm seeing at the moment has a baby face too and he's 22 so... I'm bi and I find pouting a massive turn off... and high maintenance girls are never fun at all. Some guys will agree with me on this

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg, I'm really insecure about it. I never get asked out or anything cause I bet guys think it's borderline paedophilia :colonhash:

I think @Andy98 will second that :tongue:
Omg, I'm really insecure about it. I never get asked out or anything cause I bet guys think it's borderline paedophilia :colonhash:

Listen I didn't even start dating till I was 18 because to be honest most people aren't ready for anything serious at your age so I don't think you should concentrate on that you aren't in a relationship. I know there's a societal pressure to be in one but someone will come around that will tickle your fancy and it'll be mutual. Just concentrate on your self acceptance and confidence because honestly guys find it attractive and it does make you seem more mature then you actually look like. That's my advice. How you carry yourself is more important than physical attraction.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 67

Second what

Posted from TSR Mobile

High maintenance girls aren't fun and pouting is a turn off

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 69
Original post by AmazingArry
High maintenance girls aren't fun and pouting is a turn off

Posted from TSR Mobile

:top:

Posted from TSR Mobile
"16...and baby faced", sounds like you should be on a Channel 4 documentary
It could be worse, I'm 22 and 6'4 and I still get ID'd.
Don't worry about it you'll look hawt when you're like 21
Reply 74
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Don't worry about it you'll look hawt when you're like 21

Until about 50

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98

science
Reply 76
science

Genetics

Posted from TSR Mobile

yes, science.
Reply 78
yes, science.

Mmhmmmm

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DiddyDec
It could be worse, I'm 22 and 6'4 and I still get ID'd.

You're supposed to get IDed if you look under 25... I've worked behind a bar... if we don't, the bar could loose it's licence.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending