The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by preetg97
Yeah that's perfect thanks Anon, hopefully more people will see them :smile:

Original post by Anon_98
Thread announcement:

For anyone who is an A2 student studying Biology and doesn't mind using other people's notes, I would recommend you check out the thread I have attached below if you haven't seen it already! :h: The notes look so great + well structured and may be a lot of help to some people so I thought I'd share. - It's a bit of a shame that I learn best by making my own though.

Here is the link:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3512515

( @preetg97 I hope it's okay that I'm promoting your thread over here, those must've taken you ages! )

Doing Edexcel for bio but these might still be useful, thank you :biggrin: they look really nice ahahaStarting a unit 4 chemistry mock in a couple of minutes :h:
This thread is the best thing that has ever happened to me!!
:woo: my hour isn't up yet but I've finished making my notes for my plan from one white paper in 30 mins, normally I would be getting really distracted, writing 2 lines and stopping lol.
I will definitely be using this thread a lot more :biggrin:
Original post by Anon_98
Aww, I'm so glad- no need to thank me, we're friends after all.:hugs: I'll always be here. :five: <3

Aww thank you ,you're too nice :smile: Indeed we're. I'll always be here too.:console::hugs::rofl2::rock:

Btw may I ask from which subject you have tuition ?
Reply 964
Original post by snowspiders
This thread is the best thing that has ever happened to me!!

That is so sweet. :cry2:

Original post by Carolinec1206
Aww thank you ,you're too nice :smile: Indeed we're. I'll always be here too.:console::hugs::rofl2::rock:

Btw may I ask from which subject you have tuition ?

Guys, stahp. :lol: :blush: thank you + yay <3

Ofc you may, I have tuition for all three a-levels. :h:

Oh my Gosh can you recommend me someone for maths and tell me approximately how much it costs and whether it's useful ?
Reply 966

Oh my Gosh can you recommend me someone for maths and tell me approximately how much it costs and whether it's useful ?

I don't know if I'd be able to recommend someone, as such, as it obviously depends upon where you live, we pay £420 per month and I honestly do find it v useful, also makes me feel more confident when I'm learning the topic again at school - highly recommended if you're currently struggling.
Reply 967
:work: 6:00pm. :work:

~Logging out time!~

I didn't do anything last session..just took a really long break. :colondollar: But now I'm all the more determined to do some work. Will do Chemistry unit 5. :smile:

u can ask zacken or teem
They both are good in maths
:h:
Original post by Anon_98
I don't know if I'd be able to recommend someone, as such, as it obviously depends upon where you live, we pay £420 per month and I honestly do find it v useful, also makes me feel more confident when I'm learning the topic again at school - highly recommended if you're currently struggling.

I feel like I need it especially that my teacher is awful. Do you live in London?
Original post by Anon_98
X

It's 6:10pm
:tongue:

i just had my dinner and now i am going to do psychology :h:
Reply 971
I feel like I need it especially that my teacher is awful. Do you live in London?

Have your parents tried looking around? There should definitely be lots of tutors- especially in large areas such as London! Unfortunately not! :frown:

Original post by fatima1998
It's 6:10pm
:tongue:

i just had my dinner and now i am going to do psychology :h:

It is 6:10pm indeed- why are you still logged in? :unimpressed:

Glad to hear it. :h:
managed to finish the bibliography and do a book review which was due today, going to revise C1 and then do a past paper:albertein:
Original post by Anon_98

It is 6:10pm indeed- why are you still logged in? :unimpressed:

Glad to hear it. :h:

because i am helping someone here with their maths :sad:
Is that not allowed?
Reply 974
Original post by fatima1998
because i am helping someone here with their maths :sad:
Is that not allowed?

Aw no, I was just joking. - Sorry :hugs: I stay logged in sometimes too ..and in my case it's usually without any good reason. - said it bc I didn't understand the reason behind the time stating thingy. :colondollar:

Ofc it's allowed. - You can do what you like! :lol:
I can't wait till the college/school week revision timings are released. I definitely intend to stick to the study blocks from now till exams. This thread is the most helpful and motivating revision tool i've come across. You all encourage me to revise so much. Keep up the hard work, it's only 88 days till my first exam.
Original post by Anon_98
Aw no, I was just joking. - Sorry :hugs: I stay logged in sometimes too ..and in my case it's usually without any good reason. - said it bc I didn't understand the reason behind the time stating thingy. :colondollar:

Ofc it's allowed. - You can do what you like! :lol:

haha... :h:
the time thing makes more sense and people would know when to come and when to log off and people use the timetable you have made rather than their own (like me :biggrin: )
one of the TSR member said this...
I definitely intend to stick to the study blocks from now till exams. This thread is the most helpful and motivating revision tool i've come across.

And that is the point of the timing thing
And i do follow the timetable you have made :hugs:
It's just i don't follow when my mum yells at me to wash the dirty dishes :rofl:
(edited 8 years ago)
Everyone's so productive!

Next hour: ERP notes :thumbsup:
What time are the sessions going to be during term time? This thread has really helped me kick-start my revision and it would be good to know what time they're going to be this week so I can 'try' to plan out my week. :smile: (my plan always seems to go out the window but it's a new term so maybe I can try to revise on school days). Also thanks for setting it up!!!
Original post by Guls
are you in as or a2

AS