The Student Room Group

Keele A100 Applicants 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know how many offers Keele makes after interviews?
Original post by Tiredofwaiting
Just freaked out over that Keele good lecturers email....why do they send emails convincing us to come to them when they haven't even given us offers :frown:

My application was on hold and I still haven't heard anything but I didn't get this email. It probably means I'll be rejected? :frown:
[QUOTE=choose hall;62908981]My application was on hold and I still haven't heard anything but I didn't get this email. It probably means I'll be rejected? :frown:

No it doesn't I never got that e mail either and got interview offer last week after being on hold. Your not rejected till u get the e mail saying so.
Original post by Hopeful medic97
No it doesn't I never got that e mail either and got interview offer last week after being on hold. Your not rejected till u get the e mail saying so.

Thanks,that made me feel better :smile:
Original post by choose hall
My application was on hold and I still haven't heard anything but I didn't get this email. It probably means I'll be rejected? :frown:

I was given an interview the other week and I didn't get this e-mail either, don't worry
Original post by Jacqualyn
I was given an interview the other week and I didn't get this e-mail either, don't worry

How did your interview go?
Haven't done it yet, it's not till March I meant to say I had an interview invite but didn't get this e-mail and it was pretty close together in the time frame :smile:
I'm actually a Keele student anyway so I know about all their lecture stuff :L
Original post by Jacqualyn
Haven't done it yet, it's not till March I meant to say I had an interview invite but didn't get this e-mail and it was pretty close together in the time frame :smile:
I'm actually a Keele student anyway so I know about all their lecture stuff :L

Good luck with your interview
People who have already done their interview, is there any info that you can share about the process? What sort of things to prepare?
Has anyone heard anything today?
To those who got offers, has your track updated yet?
Original post by Charlottemc1234
Has anyone heard anything today?

No :frown:
Got rejection without interview email today about 2:20pm. Was a graduate applying for the six year course as from an arts background. 2:1 degree, experience as a carer and event first aider. Absolutely flunked the ukcat though, with an average at about 595 (670 VR, everything else sub-600). Had managed to get 650+ averages in practice but on the day just panicked and over thought everything. Will be applying again for next year. Good luck and congrats to those with interviews and offers!
Original post by bumblebee12
To those who got offers, has your track updated yet?

Yes, my track updated first, and then I got the email from Keele.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ScarlettxB
Yes, my track updated first, and then I got the email from Keele.

Posted from TSR Mobile

When did you get your offer?
Original post by bumblebee12
When did you get your offer?

Around late afternoon on 17th Feb.

Posted from TSR Mobile
From a successfull applicant or someone who has receiced an interview, considering i only got 4A*'s so i obviously won't be in the 20% academic scoring section, what is required from the roles and responsibility for you to get an interview or is it a siginifcantly high ukcat score needed
Has everyone seen that they've increased the offer for the 2016/17 cycle to A*AA?

That's motivation to do well at interview!
Original post by curiouzgeorge
From a successfull applicant or someone who has receiced an interview, considering i only got 4A*'s so i obviously won't be in the 20% academic scoring section, what is required from the roles and responsibility for you to get an interview or is it a siginifcantly high ukcat score needed

That's fine.

It need to be varied, and well written. Really, you just need to show commitment and insight.
May I ask what you scored on the UKCAT?
Reply 1019
Original post by curiouzgeorge

I score 597.5 average in the UKCAT and had an interview in December :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending