The Student Room Group

Spreadsheet Model

Hi guys,
I've been struggling to make a good enough spreadsheet model for ICT, I really need help and out of the possible 12 marks I've got 6 marks. In addition to this, I want 8-9 marks. Please help me I'll be very grateful.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by nislam123
Hi guys,
I've been struggling to make a good enough spreadsheet model for ICT, I really need help and out of the possible 12 marks I've got 6 marks. In addition to this, I want 8-9 marks. Please help me I'll be very grateful.

You need to make sure the examiner sees good use of advanced features i.e scrollers, conditional formatting, If statements, Vlook ups, data validation, a clear and structured layout ect
Reply 2
Original post by ConfusedBCOfMods
Ï'łł ŷòùr dìćk mødëł

🖕🏻
Hi guys,

I got 11 in mine( though should be 12) what do you need help with?
Reply 4
Original post by ScienceFantatic
I got 11 in mine( though should be 12) what do you need help with?

Can I send my model by email? Then can you please look it at and change it around I need 8-9 marks in order to get an A overall.I'll really appreciate it 👍
Can I send my model by email? Then can you please look it at and change it around I need 8-9 marks in order to get an A overall.I'll really appreciate it 👍

I'm not going to alter it because that would be cheating and really don't have time, but i can have a look at it and tell you how you can improve
Reply 6
I'm not going to alter it because that would be cheating and really don't have time, but i can have a look at it and tell you how you can improve

true fair enough, should i send it by email or should I add it as an attachment?
true fair enough, should i send it by email or should I add it as an attachment?

Attachment
there u go

Will look at it tonight and try and get back to u asap
Reply 9
Will look at it tonight and try and get back to u asap

thanks, can you do it before Tuesday as I have ict and need to hand it in.
thanks, can you do it before Tuesday as I have ict and need to hand it in.

Tomorrow

Just by looking at it though, I can tell you you need a clear colour scheme and need v look ups and data valudations( for drop down menus)

Quick Reply

Latest