The Student Room Group

Oral sex on first date

So you had a first date, things got heated, before you know it he's giving you a good licking down below, although you don't climax. He asks for BJ, but you don't return because you're inexperienced / embarrassed by it / not keen / worried about catching something / hygiene.

Would this put you off going on a 2nd date with someone??
Reply 1
Stick to a kiss on the doorstep, first date, I reckon. A few questions should be asked be exchanging any other juices. But I guess you might salvage it if he is that keen.
Giving the old pipe a good clean-out has never stopped anyone.
Reply 3
Original post by Zarek
Stick to a kiss on the doorstep, first date, I reckon. A few questions should be asked be exchanging any other juices. But I guess you might salvage it if he is that keen.

Can a female catch anything from the male giving oral??

Original post by TheArtofProtest
Giving the old pipe a good clean-out has never stopped anyone.

How do you suggest that when someone has met you straight after work?
Original post by Anonymous
Can a female catch anything from the male giving oral??

Well yes you can catch stds from giving oral but for all he knows he could have caught an std off of you.

Of course you're under no obligation to give him oral if you don't want to but understandably he might be a bit upset as he did it for you - he may expect you to return the favour.
Reply 5
[QUOTE=Anonymous;62915417]Can a female catch anything from the male giving oral??

How do you suggest that when someone has met you straight after work?Absolutely.

I would generally like to judge how many sexual partners a person has had before indulging in this level of intimacy. And if it's a cricket score be a little cautious. A condom provides some protection. Generally I would stick to kissing and fingering while getting to know someone.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Zarek
Absolutely.

I would generally like to judge how many sexual partners a person has had before indulging in this level of intimacy. And if it's a cricket score be a little cautious. A condom provides some protection. Generally I would stick to kissing and fingering while getting to know someone.

You judge? How?

Majority of the night was kissing & he went in for 'flicking of my bean', then gave me oral. I gave handjob but got bored / was small! It's not that I DONT want to, it's just that I don't feel comfortable / a bit inexperienced. Plus I've done it twice my entire life, & always ended up with bad tonsillitis, resulting in strong antibiotics!
Eww.
Reply 8
Original post by High Stakes
Eww.

I know HENCE why I didn't do the BJ / go any further because it didn't feel right.
Reply 9
[QUOTE=Anonymous;62915837]You judge? How?

Majority of the night was kissing & he went in for 'flicking of my bean', then gave me oral. I gave handjob but got bored / was small! It's not that I DONT want to, it's just that I don't feel comfortable / a bit inexperienced. Plus I've done it twice my entire life, & always ended up with bad tonsillitis, resulting in strong antibiotics!
Think you're quite right. A handjob is quite acceptable until you feel very comfortable and even then it's a privilege rather than a right. Up to him if he wants do more without getting it in return. Maybe ease back a little and discuss it in advance of getting your kit off next time.

As to how you judge, it's risk assessment, isn't it. Most good things in life involve some calculated risk..
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Zarek
Think you're quite right. A handjob is quite acceptable until you feel very comfortable and even then it's a privilege rather than a right. Up to him if he wants do more without getting it in return. Maybe ease back a little and discuss it in advance of getting your kit off next time.

Personally don't think I'll be seeing him again - think me not giving has put him off which is fine, just goes to show he's not a nice guy. But I'm not going to be forced / pressured into something so intimate. I never asked him to give me oral, in fact I wanted him to stop but he kept going. Just a bit :confused: I may have jeopardised my health by him giving me oral, although I did kiss him? :dontknow: (I'm clean, got tested last year).
I know HENCE why I didn't do the BJ / go any further because it didn't feel right.

Lol it's still disgusting that you received it.

But whatever floats your boat.
You judge? How?

wait OP aren't you that same poster who went on the date with your 40+ year old colleague from work? The one who called his penis 'little man' :lol:
Original post by High Stakes
Lol it's still disgusting that you received it.

But whatever floats your boat.

It didn't float my boat!
Original post by InadequateJusticex
wait OP aren't you that same poster who went on the date with your 40+ year old colleague from work? The one who called his penis 'little man' :lol:

Eh? WTF no.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending