The Student Room Group

Israel VS Gaza?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheArtofProtest
All you've demonstrated is that Israel suffers from a persecution complex and Zionists have to resort to ridiculous tangential football analogies to valiantly justify the wide scale destruction, deaths and suffering of the Palestinian people.

Oh, sorry, there is part 2. :smile:

Spoiler

Original post by admonit
Oh, sorry, there is part 2. :smile:

Spoiler

The penmanship of this secondary piece, compared to the first part, seems so much more...mundane, uninteresting and quite frankly, atrocious.

If the author of the first piece got shot for being loose with the facts, this one definitely deserves to get shot due to the unintelligible state of writing.
Original post by teenhorrorstory
So sadImageUploadedByTapatalk1456068982.671172.jpg

That's how we became refugees to Syria and we lost our home in Safad to a Jewish family that we sheltered when they were refugees from Poland on the ship that was sailing from country to country and no one would taken them...they were our guests for 2 years till they made us refugees and they kicked us out of our own home.

It's unbelievable that someone may consider seriously this BS.
Original post by admonit

Zionists gonna zion
Original post by mkap
you again?! i dont follow everything of saudi so chill the hell out. i simply follow the Islamic concept that there is no bidah done here. please stop quoting me your really doing my head in!

you do follow bidah with the way that nose of yours is growing
Original post by Mathemagicien
Because I don't believe claims without evidence.

If you make a claim, its on you to provide the evidence, not me to disprove it

Its all too easy to make up emotional stories to manipulate people, and the anti-Israelis are very good at this, bypassing facts in favour of manipulating emotions.

I didn't say it was true, I said it was plausible. There is no inherent reason in historical inquiry to assume that a witness is lying, you weigh their claims up against things you know and other contextual reliability issues.
Original post by viddy9
The 2014 Gaza War wasn't self-defence, because Hamas had not fired a single rocket into Israel since 2012. Unlike Israel, Hamas actually abided by the 2012 ceasefire agreement. Israel, meanwhile, broke it on numerous occasions, and started the 2014 conflict when they presided over the mass arrest of hundreds of Hamas officials in the West Bank and the assassination of two Hamas officials in the Gaza Strip. Hamas then retaliated.

And, yes, Israel committed war crimes, including indiscriminately bombing civilian areas and deliberately bombing civilian infrastructure. Individual Israeli soldiers may have also individually targeted civilians. Hamas committed war crimes too, and both should be investigated by the International Criminal Court.

Are you still peddling this blinkered and false narrative?
Other Palestinian groups launched dozens of rocket attacks on Israel during the ceasefire. Hamas as the government of Gaza is ultimately responsible for preventing them from happening.
The Israeli crackdown on Hamas occurred because Hamas kidnapped and murdered three Israeli teenagers. Israeli conduct during the war is a reasonable debate, but to blame them for starting it is ludicrous.
Original post by pol pot noodles
Are you still peddling this blinkered and false narrative?
Other Palestinian groups launched dozens of rocket attacks on Israel during the ceasefire. Hamas as the government of Gaza is ultimately responsible for preventing them from happening.
The Israeli crackdown on Hamas occurred because Hamas kidnapped and murdered three Israeli teenagers. Israeli conduct during the war is a reasonable debate, but to blame them for starting it is ludicrous.

Does Israel recognize and accept Hamas as the legitimate government of Gaza?

No they recognise Hamas as a terrorist organisation.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by admonit

You call it BS ? You're from Israel of course you're not going to complain or have sympathy for them. You carry the Zionist ideology, you live in the land of the Palestinian people, you're government claims Palestine is trying to "wipe you of the map" but yet you're the ones year after snatching more.

Don't get me wrong I love jewish people. Its not Jews that are the real terrorists its the Zionists.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Jews will always find a way to be the victims.

Take the Jews who claim they have to leave Europe because of Antisemitism. But what about European people? they have to live in this mess. How convenient Jews have Israel.

Even in WW2, a war that claimed the lives of so many people the Jews managed to dupe the goyim into believing millions when THOUSANDS of Jews died.

**** the Holocaust I can think of many people who suffered a lot more than those Jews.
Original post by NotKosher
Jews will always find a way to be the victims.

Take the Jews who claim they have to leave Europe because of Antisemitism. But what about European people? they have to live in this mess. How convenient Jews have Israel.

Even in WW2, a war that claimed the lives of so many people the Jews managed to dupe the goyim into believing millions when THOUSANDS of Jews died.

**** the Holocaust I can think of many people who suffered a lot more than those Jews.

Kindly **** off or at least start a separate thread if you want to spew racist garbage

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by pol pot noodles
Hamas as the government of Gaza is ultimately responsible for preventing them from happening.

Which it actively tried to do from the end of the previous Gaza battle in November 2012 through to early 2014. Meanwhile Israel maintained the blockade as was, in violation of the ceasefire.
Original post by viddy9
Israel does not recognise Hamas as being the government of Gaza, however, so it cannot attack Hamas for the actions of others. Indeed, from 2012 onwards, Israel made individual attacks on the other Palestinian militant groups without attacking Hamas. Yet, the cheerleaders for Israel's actions claimed that Israel was doing this "in response to" Hamas's rocket attacks.

Mass arresting and assassinating hundreds of political officials is an entirely disproportionate response, and Israel's subsequent attacks on Gaza were simply the latest manifestation of their "mowing the grass" policy in Gaza, whereby they attack Gaza every few years. Is this a just war? No, because there is no possibility of success. If security were Israel's real objective, then they would take steps towards ending the blockade of Gaza, as they in fact agreed to do in 2012, and ending the occupation of Palestine as a whole.

At the very least, and I think we may both be able to agree on this, Israel should work with Hamas and the Palestinian Authority to ensure that a unity government is formed once again, and to get Hamas (or the Palestinian Authority security troops, who were actually being transferred to Gaza in accordance with the unity government agreement in June 2014) to crack down on the other Palestinian militant groups in the Gaza Strip.

Unfortunately, and this is where we may differ, Israel is not interested in peace. It's interested in continuing the status quo, namely the occupation and annexation of Palestinian land.

Israel doesn't have to recognise Hamas as legitimate to appreciate the fact that they are de facto rulers of Palestine, a title Hamas have no issue proclaiming themselves. So they should get their house in order.
Israel is entitled to investigate the murders however it pleases. How have you arrived at deciding what's proportionate? Murdering three teenagers and then crying about the consequences does not make Hamas the defender and Israel the aggressor in the war.
Peace takes two to tango. Until rocket attacks against Israel stop, tunnels stop getting built and abduction attempts cease, I see little reason why Israel should be obligated to make concessions.
Original post by anarchism101
Which it actively tried to do from the end of the previous Gaza battle in November 2012 through to early 2014. Meanwhile Israel maintained the blockade as was, in violation of the ceasefire.

They should have tried harder then, frankly. Buck stops at them.

No. Recognising that Hamas is the de facto government of Gaza and the group ultimately in charge over there is not the same as recognising them as legitimate.
It's the same as how the Taliban was ultimately deemed responsible for sheltering Al Qaeda even though neither the United States nor UK recognised them as the legitimate government of Afghanistan.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Altun63
You call it BS ?

Honestly? Double BS.
You're from Israel of course you're not going to complain or have sympathy for them.

Yeah, I have no sympathy for liars.
You carry the Zionist ideology

I have news for you - the Jewish state already exists.
you live in the land of the Palestinian people

I don't know such land.
you're government claims Palestine is trying to "wipe you of the map"

Palestinians claim it. Don't you believe them?
Don't get me wrong I love jewish people.

Have you heard about crocodile tears?
Its not Jews that are the real terrorists its the Zionists.

And who are the Zionists? Papuans? :cool:
Original post by admonit
Honestly? Double BS.

Yeah, I have no sympathy for liars.

I have news for you - the Jewish state already exists.

I don't know such land.

Palestinians claim it. Don't you believe them?

Have you heard about crocodile tears?

And who are the Zionists? Papuans? :cool:

The Zionist state will soon collapse don't worry. Just like it states in your Torah that Zionists will one day come to destruction.

Having looked at your posts, they're all about Jews. When you're human do acknowledge that your own government has spilt innocent blood on the land of the Palestine then you might come to your senses.

I'm not saying that the Palestine and groups such as Hamas are innocent nor justify their actions but the damage they do to you is only a fraction of what you've done to them IN THEIR OWN LANDS.

P.s I love Jews, just not the ones that murder innocent people. As a Jew you should condemn any sort of killing as stated in your commands.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hamas leader in Gaza, Ismail Haniyeh, on Jan. 29 Jan. 2016, acknowledged that the organization is digging new terrorist tunnels and experimenting with rockets. Speaking at the funeral of seven Hamas terrorists killed in a Gaza tunnel collapse this week, due to heavy rains and floods, Haniyeh said, "The heroes are digging in eastern Gaza, and in western Gaza are experimenting with rockets." Haniyeh's remarks constitute the first hint since the end of Operation Protective Edge by a senior Hamas official that Hamas is building offensive tunnels. "Tunnels underground, and rockets above the ground," said Haniyeh. "We are continuing on the path of jihad and towards the territories' liberation. The resistance is in a state of preparation, improvement and equipping of all its weapons in order to be ready for the any conflict with Israel." (Ynet/Arutz-7)
Original post by Altun63
The Zionist state will soon collapse don't worry.

:biggrin: people have been saying this for a while now

Yet it still exists

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending