The Student Room Group

Children's Nursing 2016

Scroll to see replies

Any tips for UEA please?
Original post by Ellie-Pickard
Has anyone else received a place from Chester for child nursing? I had my interview last Wednesday and they offered me a place on the Friday! It would be nice to get to know other people on the course! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Ellie, well done on your offer. I think i was in the same group interview as you in Chester. I got offered a place last Friday too. Have you firmed Chester now? Elle
Original post by katienursing2015
I had my Salford interview in December and I've still not heard back lol. Not expecting to though till at least next month or April.

Waiting to hear from LJMU as well and have Manchester interview in April.

I had my Salford interview in December and still haven't heard anything either. No news is good news surely?? When's your Manchester interview?? Mines 13th of April. Seems such a long time away yet x
Original post by RachD33
I had my Salford interview in December and still haven't heard anything either. No news is good news surely?? When's your Manchester interview?? Mines 13th of April. Seems such a long time away yet x

Mine is the 13th April as well
Original post by topdot12
Hey! I had an interview at Leeds before Christmas. Maths test and group activity only. Can't remember exactly what time we finished but it started at 9:30 I think and was about 4 hours long. Good luck :smile:. It should say on the email more about timings possibly

Hi! Thanks for the reply. I've heard that people who don't pass the maths test get sent home and don't go through the interview, is that true? Is there no individual interview at all?
Anyone got an interview at Leeds tomorrow?
Original post by labeeba_m

Me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm really nervous, I don't know what to expect, no individual interview is worrying me
I'm really nervous, I don't know what to expect, no individual interview is worrying me

I'm exactly the same, I don't understand how they can make a decision on just a group interview and not a one on one also.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tracijune
I'm exactly the same, I don't understand how they can make a decision on just a group interview and not a one on one also.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's confusing, they probably just want to see how we work as a team. If it's only a test and a group activity then the whole process won't be too long would it?
Original post by kaley jane
I haven't heard back from Uni of South Wales!! but I have a interview for cardiff next week x

Me too. When is your interview?
has anyone heard from Surrey at all?
Hi I will be starting children's nursing in Sep 16 at USW. I deferred my place last year!
Good luck to everyone applying! PaediatricStN where did you do your child nursing degree?
I wish I knew my timetable so I could plan my childcare!
Original post by Stacey12345
Hi I will be starting children's nursing in Sep 16 at USW. I deferred my place last year!
Good luck to everyone applying! PaediatricStN where did you do your child nursing degree?
I wish I knew my timetable so I could plan my childcare!

How far in advance do you get your rota? This is the one thing stressing me as hubby works shifts too! X
Reply 1214
Original post by darky159
has anyone heard from Surrey at all?

They said we wouldn't hear until March when did you have your interview?

Hi, good luck for your interview and I hope you won't mind can you let me know how it goes? I have mine next Monday and really don't know what to expect :smile:
Has anyone had an interview at Leeds Beckett? For adult nursing!
Anyone had/got an interview for Huddersfield? What type of things do they do during the group interview?
Iv just been offered an interview at Salford next Friday and the week after I have one at Manchester 😁😁😁
Original post by Deede3_
Hi, good luck for your interview and I hope you won't mind can you let me know how it goes? I have mine next Monday and really don't know what to expect :smile:

Hello, it's really informal and relaxed. Don't worry about it. Group activity and maths test, both simple.
All the best

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending