The Student Room Group

Love is not good

I loved and it messed me up it is cruel life is no longer circumstances and chance i fell for her but my heart is broken, she is getting married to someone her parents chose we were so good i never felt this happy unless i was with her now we are never goin, it sounds like some next bollywood movie but if she is that is it for us my parents want me to marry a girl but i only want her i dont care what they say but she cares about her fuk love it is cruel my passion desire are dying dont fall in love go out and be friends but no love is cruel life is fair sometimes unfair that why i make these stupid threads fuk ittt ban me mods

moral:

dont fall in love
(edited 8 years ago)
Awww :jumphug:

But you hear so much about love being the "best feeling in the world", so I wouldn't really mind the downsides :colondollar:
Original post by nuraf
I loved and it messed me up it is cruel life is no longer circumstances and chance i fell for her but my heart is broken, she is getting married to someone her parents chose we were so good i never felt this happy unless i was with her now we are never goin, it sounds like some next bollywood movie but if she is that is it for us my parents want me to marry a girl but i only want her i dont care what they say but she cares about her fuk love it is cruel my passion desire are dying dont fall in love go out and be friends but no love is cruel life is fair sometimes unfair that why i make these stupid threads fuk ittt ban me mods

moral:

dont fall in love

Oh sad story .. :/

The girl you're talking about, she loves you too ?
Original post by nuraf

moral:

dont fall in love

Oftentimes it isn't a choice, you just fall into it like a drain with the cover missing that you didn't notice. And then you're all covered in love-sewage. Yuck.
Reply 5
Original post by Indeterminate
Awww :jumphug:

But you hear so much about love being the "best feeling in the world", so I wouldn't really mind the downsides :colondollar:

i get what ur sayin bro but think like this, you are having the best time and then when it gets shot its no good
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Oh sad story .. :/

The girl you're talking about, she loves you too ?

yeah but she is a girl so she cant do much
Original post by nuraf
i get what ur sayin bro but think like this, you are having the best time and then when it gets shot its no good

yeah but she is a girl so she cant do much

She loves you and she's gonna marry someone else because of her parents ??
Reply 7
She loves you and she's gonna marry someone else because of her parents ??

it was me or her family who have raised her and looked after her meanwhile im broke kid and i do stupid stuff sometimes
Original post by nuraf
it was me or her family who have raised her and looked after her meanwhile im broke kid and i do stupid stuff sometimes

Mmh.. But if you love each other you definitely should end up together omg ! What's so complicated ? I mean , parents okay .. But you love each other .. Parents are not always right ^^'

Edit : what do you mean stupid stuff ?
Reply 9
Mmh.. But if you love each other you definitely should end up together omg ! What's so complicated ? I mean , parents okay .. But you love each other .. Parents are not always right ^^'

Edit : what do you mean stupid stuff ?
its hard she's scared and her father isn't exactly a man you want to piss off, and we are both different ethnicties, it's gonna be very very hard to ever come together again, i dont know but i know i shouldnt do some stuff anyways dont fall in love, it will mess u up thanks tho
Original post by nuraf
its hard she's scared and her father isn't exactly a man you want to piss off, and we are both different ethnicties, it's gonna be very very hard to ever come together again, i dont know but i know i shouldnt do some stuff anyways dont fall in love, it will mess u up thanks tho

I understand .. : S but I still think you have to do your possible to be with her. If she really likes you she'll do her possible too. Did you talk to his father ? You should have a serious conversation with him

Oh my heart was broken many many times I know what it feels , but I don't think love is a bad thing though. Maybe it depends on the person , the situation .. Idk
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 12
I understand .. : S but I still think you have to do your possible to be with her. If she really likes you she'll do her possible too. Did you talk to his father ? You should have a serious conversation with him

Oh my heart was broken many many times I know what it feels , but I don't think love is a bad thing though. Maybe it depends on the person , the situation .. Idk

yh it's complicated. well what can you do father is a biatch.
Elope my friend, run away with her! That makes it so much more fun, the thrill of it would be good for both you :biggrin:
Original post by nuraf
yh it's complicated. well what can you do father is a biatch.

I agee with EternalFlames !

Quick Reply

Latest