The Student Room Group

Determined to be Disciplined

Hey guys,

I'm 17, currently 'studying' for my AS Levels, or trying to

I have an awful track record of revision and doing my work in general (I'm pretty good at procrastinating though) and I'm hoping this blog will motivate me to do some more work

I really want AAAA at AS, but my mock results- ACCC- show that I've got some work to do!

That's all I have to say for now, but I'll post soon with all the work I'm doing :biggrin:
Original post by daisymaisy98
Hey guys,

I'm 17, currently 'studying' for my AS Levels, or trying to

I have an awful track record of revision and doing my work in general (I'm pretty good at procrastinating though) and I'm hoping this blog will motivate me to do some more work

I really want AAAA at AS, but my mock results- ACCC- show that I've got some work to do!

That's all I have to say for now, but I'll post soon with all the work I'm doing :biggrin:

ACCC is quite good for mock results (even if it's not where you want to be). A lot of people in my class got a lot worse in mocks (and some at the end of the year :sad:) but I think that those results are promising, so if you get 'studying' properly you might get to where you want to be. :h:

What subjects are you stidying?
Original post by SeanFM
ACCC is quite good for mock results (even if it's not where you want to be). A lot of people in my class got a lot worse in mocks (and some at the end of the year :sad:) but I think that those results are promising, so if you get 'studying' properly you might get to where you want to be. :h:

What subjects are you stidying?

English Literature, History, Maths and Spanish (that was the A)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by daisymaisy98
English Literature, History, Maths and Spanish (that was the A)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, well done :tongue: you must have a knack for languages - they are quite difficult at A-level from what I've heard.

Which applied unit are you doing for Maths, and what's your strategy for getting your grade up in Maths? :h:
Original post by SeanFM
Oh, well done :tongue: you must have a knack for languages - they are quite difficult at A-level from what I've heard.

Which applied unit are you doing for Maths, and what's your strategy for getting your grade up in Maths? :h:

I'm doing decision and I plan on doing lots of practice questions :biggrin:
So today is Sunday and that means... A WHOLE DAY OF REVISION/WORK! Yay!

So here's what I am going to do today:

Maths:
Look through C2 notes for chapters 1-3 as I have a test on Wednesday
Do practise questions on logs because I missed the lesson where we did that in class
Also, I am going to try timing a few as timing seems to be a big problem for me

English:
Rewrite the last essay I did because it was awful and my teacher kindly said that if I wanted to do it again, she would mark it for me

Spanish:
Learn the vocab for my test on Tuesday
Write my homework essay

History:
Finish Writing the lecture notes from last week
Finish my Napoleon essay and the revision sheet I was doing on that topic

Hopefully I will get all of this done :biggrin: Hope you guys all have a productive day

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending