The Student Room Group

Guys be brutally honest-Garbage Sex-How would you handle it?

Okay guys be brutally honest. If you guys slept with a girl and if you thought the sex was bad would you kiss her, cuddle her, kiss her on the temples, etc. afterwards? I'm thinking the guy I slept with this weekend was just trying to be nice but my girlfriends said even if the guy is nice if he thought the sex was bad he still wouldn't do those things. Clearly we disagree.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What? lol
Reply 2
Garbage sex? This is even kinkier than me
Reply 3
If the sex was bad, I'd just go back to things that were better - i.e. the kissing and the cuddling which never fail to be awesome :cute:

How good sex is isn't going to change my feelings towards a person...
Getting it on in a wheeley bin doesn't sound grat.
Yeah, I would do that even if the sex wasn't great.
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Getting it on in a wheeley bin doesn't sound great.

Don't knock it until you've tried it is all I'll say.
Reply 7
Original post by Dr Pesto
Don't knock it until you've tried it is all I'll say.

Do you make her wear a bin bag? Taking out the trash

Depends on who you're doing it with, love. :colone: Don't say no yet.
Reply 9
Original post by Alexion
If the sex was bad, I'd just go back to things that were better - i.e. the kissing and the cuddling which never fail to be awesome :cute:

How good sex is isn't going to change my feelings towards a person...

Well that's really sweet of you. So what you're saying is if you have feelings for the girl you would do those things but wouldn't if you just wanted sex?
Reply 10
Yeah, I would do that even if the sex wasn't great.

But why? lol. Wouldn't you want to avoid being mushy?
Original post by Aec2016
Well that's really sweet of you. So what you're saying is if you have feelings for the girl you would do those things but wouldn't if you just wanted sex?

I've never 'really wanted sex', and never reached that point with my ex, just enjoyed time snuggling up together and kissing on the sofa :cute: no regrets.

I prefer just lying together and enjoying those intimate moments, sex itself just seems like too much hard work :lol:

At least wheely bins don't grate like the older ones did. You can actually maneuver the wheely bins and get them in to certain positions. The old bins were super heavy and well they were really frigid. Would not recommend.
This is more dependant on the guy in question than whether or not the sex was bad. Some guys are cuddlers, others aren't.
Reply 14
Original post by SophieSmall
This is more dependant on the guy in question than whether or not the sex was bad. Some guys are cuddlers, others aren't.

That's true. I just figured if the sex was bad you would avoid stuff like forehead kisses and stuff like that. Thought most guys would just avoid being mushy.
Original post by Aec2016
That's true. I just figured if the sex was bad you would avoid stuff like forehead kisses and stuff like that. Thought most guys would just avoid being mushy.

#rebellingagainstthenorm
Original post by Aec2016
But why? lol. Wouldn't you want to avoid being mushy?

Nah man, intimacy is fun, even if it's only just genuine.
Reply 17
Nah man, intimacy is fun, even if it's only just genuine.

I mean why be mushy with the girl after having bad sex and you're not interested in her?
Original post by Aec2016
I mean why be mushy with the girl after having bad sex and you're not interested in her?

If I wasn't interested in her in some way I wouldn't have sex with her.
You'd have to be a proper passive-aggressive bellend to be like "Right, that sex was bad, so as a punishment you get no cuddles and kisses".

In all honesty though, good sex or bad sex, you'd get no cuddles off me either way, I'm normally asleep by then :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending