The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Some of them do, when I went to MCM one of my friend's friends who went with us was black and she was into the typical Korean looking guy style, I mean there's probably black girls who like asian guys outside of this stereotype but generally they're Koreaboos and Weeaboos.
Reply 2
Are you Mr Smurf's brother?
Reply 3
Original post by Dinasaurus
Some of them do, when I went to MCM one of my friend's friends who went with us was black and she was into the typical Korean looking guy style, I mean there's probably black girls who like asian guys outside of this stereotype but generally they're Koreaboos and Weeaboos.

whats mcm
No, they just don't like people who have a stupid question like this.
Reply 5
Original post by UWS
Are you Mr Smurf's brother?

half brother.
Reply 6

[QUOTE="Dinasaurus;62918647"]Some of them do, when I went to MCM one of my friend's friends who went with us was black and she was into the typical Korean looking guy style, I mean there's probably black girls who like asian guys outside of this stereotype but generally they're Koreaboos and Weeaboos.[/QUOT
Original post by Tynos
whats mcm

Can't even remember what it stands for, it's some UK comic-con thing filled with weeaboos and gamer type nerds.
@danr2, what is wrong with you? lol This is the second time you've done this, haven't the CT got back to you yet?
Reply 9
[QUOTE="danr2;62918717"]
Some of them do, when I went to MCM one of my friend's friends who went with us was black and she was into the typical Korean looking guy style, I mean there's probably black girls who like asian guys outside of this stereotype but generally they're Koreaboos and Weeaboos.[/QUOT

ok we get it, you like to quote people
Reply 10
Original post by Eternalflames
Dan, what is wrong with you? lol This is the second time you've done this, haven't the CT got back to you yet?

it seems they are asleep..
Reply 11
[QUOTE="UWS;62918761"]
Original post by danr2

ok we get it, you like to quote people

naa..id like to be perma banned
Reply 12
Original post by Tynos
Black girls don't like us :frown:

Does East Asian in today's political correct language mean oriental?
Original post by danr2
it seems they are asleep..

Make an outrageous troll thread, offensive and horrible. That's how vibritox or whatever his name is get's banned
Reply 14
Can't even remember what it stands for, it's some UK comic-con thing filled with weeaboos and gamer type nerds.

ok
Original post by TeeEm
Does East Asian in today's political correct language mean oriental?

Correct
Original post by Tynos
ok

Why did you quote me like 20 times?
Reply 17
Original post by Eternalflames
Make an outrageous troll thread, offensive and horrible. That's how vibritox or whatever his name is get's banned

naahh. can you tell me their names so i could spam them instead?
Actually it's more of the case that East Asian men do not like Black girls. They usually only go for other East Asians or in some cases white women.
I think I injured my thumb scrolling down this thread

Latest